ok heres the problem, the guitarist in my band which is also probably my best friend is just not working out. he can play guitar and well but hes always causing problems dont want to get into details.

me the bassist and drummer all think he shouldnt be in the band cus he always ruins sumthin or starts fooling around or sumthing.

personally i dont want him in the band either but i dont want to lose one of my closest friends but truthfully he can be an ***hole outside of the band too.

we have an amazing singer but it seems like he never takes it seriosly and it seems like that cus of my friend so if he wasnt in the band it would also help the singer

also it wouldnt be hard to replace him at all

my bass players idea was to just keep having practice without him and just tell him that were not havin practice and let him forget bout it, but idk.

so wat should i do?

thanks
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
if hes a friend he will understand....i fired 3 good friends from the band im in and were still friends
my hovercraft is full of eels
Quote by LG555
he can be an ***hole outside of the band too.

That doesn't really sound like a good friend.
hes a good friend he can just say stuff sumtimes that will upset u but i usually dont comment and thanks for the advice
GEAR:
Gibson SG
Traynor YCV40T
Digitech Grunge
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Korg pitchblack pedal tuner
EXH Metal Muff
Sennheiser wireless system
Gear soon gettin:
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
Boss ce-2
Tell him to wise up. If he doesn't apply the boot.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
practice one or two times with a replacement then tell him to stop being stupid or hes kicked out.
Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, with friends. Im not saying you shouldnt be this guys friend, but c'mon. Have you gigged? Problems at practice turn into problems at gigs. Problems at gigs turn into limited call backs. Thats something even a knucklehead could understand.

Tell this cat to wise up, or wise his way out.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
I have the exact same kind of deal dude. But only me and the bassist want him out, and im the lead guitarist and vocalist, and hes the rythym guitar.

If i were you, i would fire him, but as nice as u possibly can.