Hello everyone, I'm looking to sell my Pre-Fender take-over Jackson KVX10 with the case for $350.

The guitar is in nearly mint condition, with hardly any playing on it. It's a 2008 model I believe, and I've had for almost a year now, and it maybe only has 12 hours of play on it, maybe even less.

The case has no damage on it, brand new.

The guitar features:

* ALDER body with flamed maple veneer on transparent finishes (Not basswood, like the newer models)

* Bolt-on rock maple neck with scarf joint headstock

* Duncan Designed HB-103B humbucker/Duncan Designed HB-102N humbucker

* Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson low profile tremolo

The guitar and the case together cost me $700 total, so I'm looking for at least $350. I'll cover shipping, and I'm looking to sell only, no trades. Sorry guys

PM me if you're interested/want pics

Thanks everyone!
Come'on guys, you know you want

That's also my cheap way of bumping the thread, lol
Quote by LonelyHalo
Pics please?

I'm leaving for work here in a few minutes, but Ill post them in about 4 1/2 hours

Just bare with me, lol
PRICE DROP!!!

$350

Mod's... If you read this, please edit my post to make it say $350. I'm too lazy to message you. Also, throw in that it is a Pre-Fender take-over Jackson. Done.
Man i was extremely interested until you said no trades
i think UG should have a sub forum to the gear ads... for like recording equipment. not just guitars and amps and that stuff
Quote by sk8a123
Man i was extremely interested until you said no trades

I'm sorry, I need the money Unless you're willing to part with an ENGL Powerball

Also, thanks mods!
Quote by ProfDrum
A 2008 model isnt pre-fender, fender bought Jackson in 2002.

It's Pre-Fender. I checked the serial code.

Odds are, it was made 2007, but had the 2008 name on it. Kinda like how car companies make a newer model car in the later part of the year and says it's next years' model.