So i have this old Ibanez RG321. I got itfor free from my friend. When i got it the pikcups were completely rusted (and i mean completely) and so were the wires, volume (pots?) and input jack. So i ripped it all out. The body has a chipped up and peeled paint job. So i took everything apart and sat down. And then when i sat down i realized something, the tuners and pegs are in great condition, the neck is perfectly straight and the body isnt in that bad of condition. I so i decided i wanna rebuild it, i have the technology. I am painting it bright green to resemble michael keene's guitar (although he plays a washburn, its practically the same shape) for the faceless. What i need from you guys is to tell me everything i need to rebuild it. I have a 120$ budget right now which may or may not change. I can buy new pickups or use the ones from my jay turser. Help me out UG
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
oh sorry, my bad
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on