I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom, alpine white, gold hardware. It has lost it's "glow" over the 3 years I've had it. Still plays great for the price, but aesthetically, it's losing it's charm. Does anyone know how much it would cost to get it refinished the same colour and new gold hardware fitted in place of the old crap on it? I'm talking decent quality stuff too. Sorry I just really don't know good places to buy good hardware or anything like that.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Allparts?
I don't know about what constitues good gold hardware,but schaller make top notch stuff and they do it in gold.All guitars lose that glow,especially alpine white.Not much you can do,not really worth refinishing just to make a little more shiney.Just polish it with some guitar polish.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Maybe not a refinish then, but the hardware looks disgusting. Thanks for tip.
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.