Hey, I am getting my first wah pedal and I cannot decide which one to get. My budget is anything below €200 ($286). I am looking at the Kirk Hammett 95, Dunlop Dimebag, EVH 95, Slash Dunlop a Satriani one and some more like that all around the same price.

I listen to Metallica a lot but I also like Vai, Satriani, Dimebag, Slash and all those other great guitarist's! Which one do you think is the best for playing metal because that is what I mostly play but then I also play some Hendrix stuff and other stuff.

Would the Kirk Hammett one be too metal to play Hendrix do you think? Please help. Thanks.
I think the Dunlop 535Q suits your budget. It's the most versatile Wah pedal on the market. Check it out.
^Warned, the Mark Tremonti Wah is pretty crunchy when playing clean, it's mainly for mid-high gain type stuff.

I personally love the Bad Horsie, consider it. The Crybaby's are pretty lackluster and weak sounding.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
RMC5 wizard wah? Joe Satriani used it and it is good for Hendrix too
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Ibanez WD-7?
Very versatile from what I've heard.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by Amer91
I think the Dunlop 535Q suits your budget. It's the most sterile Wah pedal on the market. Check it out.

Fixed.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Fixed.

explain how
LOYAL?
HARD WORKING?
FULLY EXPENDABLE?

THE EMPIRE NEEDS YOU!
IT'S NOT ABOUT PAY, IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING THE REBELLION
Quote by ZeroCS
^Warned, the Mark Tremonti Wah is pretty crunchy when playing clean, it's mainly for mid-high gain type stuff.

I personally love the Bad Horsie, consider it. The Crybaby's are pretty lackluster and weak sounding.

Turn the boost to 0 and practise a bit and u can get decent wah when playing clean.

The tremonti wah is SIK i dunt even like tremonti so im nt just puttin in a fanboy vote
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
I heard the Dunlop Dimebag wah is very versatile and you can tweak the crap out of it to get a prefect wah sound.
Morley Bad Horsie or the WH-10 Reissue
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Morley Bad Horsie or the WH-10 Reissue

+1

I don't like switchless wahs too much, but they're good if you wanna just break out wah in the middle of a solo.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by herman ri2
I heard the Dunlop Dimebag wah is very versatile and you can tweak the crap out of it to get a prefect wah sound.

Agreed, it handles high gain as well as clean, funky riffs are the ·$%& with this
Thanks for all the replies. I think I am going to go with the Dimebag one since you can tweak it. I don't want to be stuck in the same sound all the time.
Please don't get a signature Crybaby. You can get so much better for the money. If you want to be able to tweak get a RMC3. Or otherwise, if nothing else suggested appeals to you check out the Ultimate Wah Thread and look st the reviews at the start of the thread.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Last edited by ILiKePiNeAppLeS at Aug 30, 2009,