Page 1 of 2
I was bored so I figured I'd get the sign-ups for this started, though I don't plan on putting polls up until the Mimic Comp or Newbie Comp are done.

Anyways, what I need when you sign-up is for you to provide me with the links of what you think are your three best pieces ever posted in S+L.

Easy enough.

Afterwards I'll pit your three pieces against each other. Once everyone has voted for what they think is your best piece, that piece will be pitted against the best pieces of others.

I'll have to limit the sign-ups to 12 since this comp tends to take up so much space.

1)bassbeat
2)Ganoosh
3)DigUpHerBones
4)Ninjamonkey767
5)ZanasCross
6)jiminizzle
7)Bleed Away
8)kdownes
9)punkforlife93
10)Snowblind 911
11)SubwayToVenus
12)thanksgiving
13)Final
14)mamosa
15)rush4life
In.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
heeeeeeeeeeeeey

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014616
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1136449
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810773

it pains me that i still refer to a piece written a year and a half ago as being one of my best. shows how much i've fkn progressed.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
^One of the ones I'm using is probably close to two years old. That's the beauty of this comp, it lets you reach back if you want to.

Quote by punkforlife93
Eh, I guess I'll do it. Will edit in momentarily.
Liar!
Quote by bassbeat77
That's the beauty of this comp, it lets you reach back if you want to.

The even better thing about the comp is that I'm not hurriedly scribbling in a notebook at 3am the night before the due date.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Aug 30, 2009,
This is gonna be a pretty neat comp.

Is the newbie final EVER gonna get posted so this can get under way?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Ninjamonkey767
The even better thing about the comp is that I'm not hurriedly scribbling in a notebook at 3am the night before the due date.

lmao. that was my initital reaction upon opening this thread.
no effort whatsoever.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Ninjamonkey767

you scribble on a notebook?!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by bassbeat77
I was bored so I figured I'd get the sign-ups for this started, though I don't plan on putting polls up until the Mimic Comp or Newbie Comp are done.

Quote by Final
Damn, I wish I would have seen this comp earlier.

I don't even think I've seen you enter a comp before. I wish you'd seen it earlier too. I'm actually tempted to give you my spot.
^If we can get two more people I'll stretch it to 16 and both of you guys can be in. The polls won't be going up right away anyways.
Quote by Final
I used to enter comps fairly often back in the day, but that was years ago, haha. If there's any chance I could jump in on this then let me know, that'd be great.

Leave the links for your pieces. You too mamosa. I'm pretty sure we can fit you both in.
Awesome, I'll edit mine in here in a few minutes.

edit - Okay, probably not my "best" but the first three I found that I didn't hate, haha:

Number one
Number two
Number three

Hopefully those all work..

edit edit - the hell? The third one isn't working.. I'll eventually fix it.

edit edit edit - Figured it out..
Last edited by Final at Sep 1, 2009,
Would it be too late if I wanted to change my pieces?
^Nope. They can be changed any time before the polls go up. Just edit your initial post with the new ones you want.
Aight, thanks. I figured as much but just making sure.

EDIT: By the way, when is this going up? 'Cause the newbie comp is pretty much done...
Last edited by Ganoosh at Sep 13, 2009,
^ He's waiting for the other comps to stop before posting this because this is massive.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Page 1 of 2