I have been comptemplating buying a B.C Rich Warlock. i would like the opinions of people that know what they are talking about and have played this guitar. thank you
anything below the NJ series of B.C. Rich is pretty bad. i assume you're talking about the bronze series, so if so, don't buy.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Don't buy low-end B.C. Rich guitars.
But the high-end ones are supposed to be good guitars.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
bc rich isn't that good.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
Does anyone have a recomendation for a good B.C rich guitar that wont break the bank?
Which model? If your thinking low end-mid range I wouldn't do it honestly. They say that the only worth while B.C. Riches are the REALLY high end ones and custom shop models..everything else is just junk. Unless you can get ahold of one used built back in the 80s I would probably look at a different company. I played a Bronze and it was f u c k ing terrible beyond belife.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Last edited by Phil Collins at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by CKYIbanezParker
bc rich isn't that good.

Fail

The Mockinbird is my favorite. It all depends on what 'series' its in though.
A Bronze Series Warlock is one of the worst guitars I've had the misfortune of playing, but the NJ series and up are pretty good.
i had an nj classic mockingbird. with the rockford humbucker pups. nato body neckthru, it was a good sounding guitar and beautiful finish, but i couldnt stand the fact that it was so neck heavy. so i finally sold it and bought my c1 classic. sometimes though i wish i still had that mocking bird as it had a great sound for metal.
tobacco sunburst schecter c1 classic
black,with creme binding ibanez arc-100
tubescreamer
fender,"ultimate chorus"amp
Now how can you tell if the B.C Rich is a Bronze Edition? and does any have any opinions on a Trace Warbeast?