Hey guys,

As most of you all know, the first fundraiser for the UG festival is merely a month and a bit away, IN EDINBURGH!

Now Colohue, Aidy and myself are all going to be there, but we need some help in terms of streaming.

So if anyone who has general know how, cameras, willing to help out etc PLEASE contact us or leave a message here.

This is sure to be one massive night so lets help the rest of the world enjoy it woo!

Cheers guys
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
We would be very grateful if anyone could volunteer their skills at the Edinburgh and London gigs if they have the know-how to get us streamin'!
Really? You honestly thought I'd offer this if I didn't know the UG passwords, set-ups and wasn't available for the testing? I have everything that we need to stream whatever we want live on UG.

I've told you, all we need is a camera, a microphone and the internet. A decent webcam will do. Believe it or not, I do know what I'm doing here.
Last edited by Colohue at Aug 30, 2009,
I was Colohue's guinea pig btw... I sat in front of my webcam with my guitar at 8 in the morning, fiddling around with some cheesy chordwork to see if Bitch could hear me properly over there in England
Quote by Colohue
Really? You honestly thought I'd offer this if I didn't know the UG passwords, set-ups and wasn't available for the testing? I have everything that we need to stream whatever we want live on UG.

I've told you, all we need is a camera, a microphone and the internet. A decent webcam will do. Believe it or not, I do know what I'm doing here.

So I can I just close this thread then?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish