Page 1 of 2
Okay guys made my new survey, thanks for the former tips.

Government regulation on alcohol

1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes
• B) No

2) If your government were to set a new law forbidding you to buy alcohol in your country, how would you react?
• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

3) If your government were to set a law forbidding the purchase of alcohol on a given day (be it Friday or Saturday), how would you react?
• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I don't drink alcohol, so the laws would not affect me. I would however be opposed to the laws, as they would cause more problems than they solve.
Deleted my last thread for this one.

Please answer the questions by the designated letters.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes

2) If your government were to set a new law forbidding you to buy alcohol in your country, how would you react?
• A) Find a black market

3) If your government were to set a law forbidding the purchase of alcohol on a given day (be it Friday or Saturday), how would you react?
• A) Find a black market
Quote by shakin'cakes

1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes
• B) No

• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days

1A
2A
3B
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes
• B) No

• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days
1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes

• A) Find a black market

• B) Buy on allowed days (i would stock up on days you could purchase)
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by shakin'cakes
]1) Do you drink alcohol?

Yes

Find a black market/make my own/ make a mint on the black market.
My government would be violently overthrown if they tried that though

Find a black market
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
1. Yes
2. Probably follow the law
3. Same as 2.

Alcohol doesn't feature much in my life TBH. I haven't had a drink for 2 weeks, and I haven't been more than slightly tipsy in about 3 years.
So by and large, it wouldn't make much difference to me, and as 'black market' goods tend to come with a greatly inflated price tag, I'd probably just go without.
1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes
• B) No

• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by shakin'cakes

1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes

• C) I wouldn't care, and just live on.

• B) Buy on allowed days

Thar she blows!

Oh, i've edited the text with my answers :3

EDIT: Why bother with the "black market"?
Not only is it more expensive, 3/4 of the **** there is dodgey in some form or another and most likely will kill you quicker than the genuine product.

Plus you can make your own beer, which is easy and... well semi-quick, depending on what you are making.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Last edited by osXtiger at Aug 29, 2009,
A
B
B
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Last edited by heavenbesideyou at Aug 29, 2009,
Your question(s) have already been realized quite awhile ago. Prohibition led to the creation of bootleggers and speakeasys so the general population not only drank but would seek a source of alcohol should one be denied them.
Several years ago, here in Canada alcohol could not be sold on Sundays except by restaurants and only when accompanying a food order. Liquor/beer stores had Mon- Sat only with most nites closing at 5-6 PM (except Fridays). Bars stayed open later but were closed on Sundays as well. All that has changed & alcohol is a money maker for governments and at least in the Western world (except Bible Belt Baptists) will likely not revert to the old rules.
Moving on.....
yes

I have a cellar with 130 gallons of our own wine

probably be smart enough to go buy it the day before? or just keep a constant supply for whenever it may be needed
I'm aware of all prohibition acts, however I am only allowed to use my own data for the project, no historical data.
Quote by buddha

1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes

• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

Depends. Generally i'd follow the law, but if we wanted a drink then I wouldn't. lol
• A) Find a black market
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I don't drink and I don't care what they do to it. It's certainly more dangerous than marijuana.
You're*
Aab
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
1) Do you drink alcohol?
Yes.

Get it a different way. If it was difficult to do, I'd move onto other drugs to replace it.

Buy it on allowed days to drink on the disallowed days.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A
A
A

Fo sho.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by shakin'cakes

1) Do you drink alcohol?
A) Yes
• B) No

A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days
C) Both

You didn't think this through. Regardless, assume A on 3.
1)

• A) Yes

2)

• A) Find a black market

3)

• B) Buy on allowed days
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes
• B) No

• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days
1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes

• B) Follow the law

• B) Buy on allowed days
A
A
A
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
1) Do you drink alcohol?
• A) Yes
• B) No

• A) Find a black market
• B) Follow the law

• A) Find a black market
• B) Buy on allowed days
A
A
B
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Page 1 of 2