Poll: What song should I strip to?
Poll Options
View poll results: What song should I strip to?
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
90 22%
Rod Steward - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
71 17%
Kelis - Milkshake
111 27%
The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men
135 33%
Voters: 407.
Page 1 of 8
In about five days I'm hosting a house party.

I'm one of those people who doesn't exactly feel embarassment.
A while ago I bought a pair of sparkly gold undies so I could dance around at the party.

And then I came up with the idea of getting the girl I fancy to sit down so I can do a strip tease for her.

So far I haven't found one that I would really really like to strip to, so feel free to suggest other songs.

EDIT: At least one of my friends should be filming, and I will upload to youtube and then post to the pit, so choose what you would like to see me strip to
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, people don't take you seriously." - John Petrucci.

Quote by maskimx
I am really really not proud of this but there was a chubby, African American kid in my preschool, and I called him "Blacky Fatso"
Last edited by windowmaker at Aug 29, 2009,
inb4 I cum Blood.
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
This won't end well for TS, it will however end well for the Pit if there's a video.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
...No, TS. Just no.

You know you want it.

Quote by mattman93
This won't end well for TS, it will however end well for the Pit if there's a video.

At least one of my friends should be filming it.
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, people don't take you seriously." - John Petrucci.

Quote by maskimx
I am really really not proud of this but there was a chubby, African American kid in my preschool, and I called him "Blacky Fatso"
I remember on my 18th birthday party I either had to get hit 18 times by like 5 different people or give everyone in the room a lap dance.

I believe I stripped to Round and Round by Ratt
edit: I voted Milkshake for lulz
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
If you're doing it for a girl (or a gay guy), then the only possible answer is "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls. There just is no other option.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
Quote by schmidty3000
If you're doing it for a girl (or a gay guy), then the only possible answer is "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls. There just is no other option.

so true that I'm gonna go listen to it now
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
It's raining babies

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Do it, film it, post it

I don't care what song you use
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Wait... TS is a GUY???

*runs out of thread*
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
so youre going to be that guy TS?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Am I the only one who thinks that a guy doing a strip is weird??? WTH!
Do it to Free Bird.
But only if you wear all the clothes you own, otherwise, you'll be naked long before the song ends.
Quote by moody git
1:
2: gaybar

Quote by maskimx
Quote by codyadamscea

Are these actually picked by someone as the best of UG?

Well, in two minutes I got like over 15 votes on the poll or something, and I think somebody mentioned this thread got stickied (still haven't checked).

So yeah, maybe it's the best hahaha.

Also, I just decided that if Milkshake wins, I'll actually slurp on a milkshake and hand it over to the girl and get her to drink it.

Maybe I'll get a milk moustache and kiss her on the cheek or something too!

Quote by maskimx
Quote by windowmaker
Well, in two minutes I got like over 15 votes on the poll or something, and I think somebody mentioned this thread got stickied (still haven't checked).

Also, I just decided that if Milkshake wins, I'll actually slurp on a milkshake and hand it over to the girl and get her to drink it.

Alter the lyrics, and use "YOUR milkshake bring MY boys to the yard", and wave your nuts in her face.
Quote by windowmaker

I stickied!

I'm waiting for the video And I voted for raining men
It won't be anyway as good as Wammy without a Wammy kid's workout - someone post the gifs of him
Quote by JoelTheShredder
strip to football season is over by bring me the horizon.

Now that's just gay.

Quote by maskimx
Quote by kxy1992
Wait... TS is a GUY???

*runs out of thread*

wait 4 meee
Quote by guitarlord28
I thought your avatar was slowpoke
48 votes, if the poll can get 70 votes within the next hour I'll post a pic of myself posing in the undies.

Quote by maskimx
Quote by windowmaker
48 votes, if the poll can get 70 votes within the next hour I'll post a pic of myself posing in the undies.

No thanks.
What will happen if you randomly show someone your imageshack profile...?
Last edited by tattyreagh at Aug 29, 2009,
girls, girls, girls
i think it would be funny
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win