I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom in Alpine White for sale or trade. Guitar is in excellent shape as you can see from the pics. You can have your choice of an SKB case or a Gibson hardshell case. Guitar has upgraded bridge pickup to SD Alnico II Pro. I would really like to trade for a Gibson Faded SG, but I am really open to offers. Let me know what you have. Would also sell for $400 shipped. Thanks for looking, feel free to ask questions.

Quote by metalonastrat
why trade man? seems like a cool guitar.

I have a Gibson and this one doesn't get played much.

Quote by ReinventingEvil
My god. Would you trade that for a Jackson DK2 autographed by joe satriani?

Really not looking for a collector guitar. Sorry. I am just not a fan of a HSS pickup config either.
any interest in a peavey classic 30 tube combo + cash?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
This is the Made In China LP not the MIK LP.

THe MIK's say Gibson on the truss for cover, the MIC say Les Paul Custom. Also (This part I'm not positive of) I think they stopped making these in korea in 2003, this is a 2005.

None the less a great guitar, just letting you know before someone calls you out and flames you.
Guitars:
1: "Elizabeth" 2002 MIK Epiphone Les Paul Custom
2: "Scotch" A late 70's early 80's Hondo Deluxe Series 760
Amps:
1: '07 Crate GLX1200 Cab And Head
2: Marshall Valvestate
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
Ment to add at the bottom that I would buy this if I had the $ to relieve my MIK of the same model. Plus the white is classy.
Guitars:
Amps:
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
According to the Guitar dater project at guitardaterproject.org, this guitar was made in Korea at the Saein plant in Incheon, Korea. The truss rod cover actually switched over on a specific date for all Epiphones it had nothing to do with the move to China, and the switch over to China happened in 2006. Not trying to disprove you, but I researched the info before I listed it.
GDP says Korea/China for yours, and Saein is the music company, they have a factory in Gaomi City, China also, which was up and making Epiphones by 2003. Both factory's have the same name, and apparently they didn't make a difference in the serials per factory based on GDP not making a distinction on your guitar. I still say its probably MIC, but what do I know?
Guitars:
Amps:
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby
no interest in the amp?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Oh sorry man, I didn't even see the offer. No thanks though. I am pretty much a Marshall player and I don't really use combos.
I have an RG42A I would be willing to part with for this. If your interested at all let me know and I'll take some pics and email them to you.
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I have two telecasters (One with single coils, one humbuckers) that I might trade for this, PM me if you're interested/want details. By the way, what cash value would you put on this?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Guitars:
Amps:
Effects:
Boss MD-2
Dunlop Crybaby