Today I tried the following intermediate guitars: Epiphone Les paul Classic, Epiphone LP Custom and Ibanez S Series.
If you play one of these guitars tell me which one is more suitable for me and/or give me other suggestions.

Previous thread: "I've been playing a low cost, Elypse guitar (my first guitar which came with a ****ty 5W amp and a starter pack) for about two years. I've been thinking its time to get onto the next stage and I've been looking for a rather versatile intermediate guitar even though I'm more into anything from Rock to Metal.
I have to admit the Epiphone Les Pauls really tempt me especially the Goth LP studio and the Limited edition LP Studio Deluxe. My major concern with these two is the neck width which I believe might be too thick for my small hand .
I'm looking for pertinent recommendations on possible alternatives and/or a confirmation that my first ideas would meet my expectations.
Budget Range: approximately from $350 to $600
Thanx for your help!"
The LP's and Ibanez are two totally differen't guitars...

The LP's won't play metal very well unless you play on being the guy that plays powerchords in the band.

If you like the LP shape, I suggest to you the ESP LTD EC-401.

The S serious is a great Ibanez series. The S470DXQM is great.
If you play rock to metal, it depends what kind of metal...heavy metal? Les Paul. Virtuoso Meatl? Ibanez. Grindcore? Switch to bass and get a Warwick

Also, if you plan on being a professional musician you're probably best off with the the Epi LP Standard; there's lots of good things to do with it, a simple pickup swap solves most of its problems (apart from the weak tuners/bridge) and the cherry sunburst is sexy as hell. Neck width is always something you must get used to.
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
The LP's and Ibanez are two totally differen't guitars...

The LP's won't play metal very well unless you play on being the guy that plays powerchords in the band.

If you like the LP shape, I suggest to you the ESP LTD EC-401.

The S serious is a great Ibanez series. The S470DXQM is great.

Why wont the LP play metal?? theres plenty of metal players who use Lps!

But like the above said, Lp is a great choice. There Extremely versatile so if you suddenly find yourself playing different types of music, your not stuck with a one trick guitar.
I know I'm jumping on a bandwagon....

But Agiles.

Yeah, I went there.

I played my friends the other day (3100) and it was THE sex.

Like it was seriously amazing, finish and all.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

**** that, get a strat
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P.)

"I'd much rather be home playing my guitar"
-Eddie Van Halen
Quote by bornfidelity
If you play rock to metal, it depends what kind of metal...heavy metal? Les Paul. Virtuoso Meatl? Ibanez. Grindcore? Switch to bass and get a Warwick

Also, if you plan on being a professional musician you're probably best off with the the Epi LP Standard; there's lots of good things to do with it, a simple pickup swap solves most of its problems (apart from the weak tuners/bridge) and the cherry sunburst is sexy as hell. Neck width is always something you must get used to.

What the hell is virtuoso metal?
Uhhhhh

Be more specific about your styles of music
And what amp do you have?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
My rhythm guitarist plays a custom and though it sounds great, I can't play it very well. It was probably just becuase of the way he had it set up, not to do with the guitar model itself. It is really good sounding though, so try it out and if you like the feel of it, I'd go for that one.
Right now I use a Line 6 Spider 3 and I'd like to play anything from rock to metal
I was really interested in the Ibanez S670FM and S470. I love the LP sound but the Ibanez' light weight and thin necks really tempt me
You might wanna consider changing your amp and +1 to the S series, they are more all-rounded compared to LPs, and since you like them, go for them!
It really looks like LP fans are waging a war against Ibanez and vice versa. Anyway thanx a lot for the help I gotta go try out some more guitars.
I think I might pick an ibanez and maybe get a les paul later as im not a guitar hero... (yet )
Quote by GuitarGuy X
You might wanna consider changing your amp and +1 to the S series, they are more all-rounded compared to LPs, and since you like them, go for them!

what amp would u reccomend? plz
well i havent thought about it much, thats pretty secondary... I guess nothing above 600 bucks