Page 1 of 2
just got a new cat and it made me wonder what the pit thought for their favorite cat breed. no poll cuz it woould be sooooo long. For the record it was a maine coon
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
haha coon....
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
my favourite kind of cat is the chick dressed in a costume on a broadway stage.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
Quote by Morello Wannabe
just got a new cat and it made me wonder what the pit thought for their favorite cat breed. no poll cuz it woould be sooooo long. For the record it was a maine coon

awesome, maine coons are the best. i was gonna get one but my mum wouldn't let me cos they're so big, so i got a tabby instead
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
When I was little we had a pretty beast black cat from Spain, who was called Al, and had a bit of his ear missing. Yup.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I have a maine coon. She's really pretty, and apparently almost a purebred.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
I don't really know much about breeds but we're getting 3 kittens possibly next week. Mine will be called meowth
Quote by MOODY17
awesome, maine coons are the best. i was gonna get one but my mum wouldn't let me cos they're so big, so i got a tabby instead

Maine coons ftw! I have one but he is evil.
here is his picture:
Utah's Token Black Guy
Siamese,I've had 2 they were both beastly.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
My cat Panzer
(Invalid img)

pic wont load but it is on my profile
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
Last edited by Morello Wannabe at Aug 29, 2009,
sphinx

I've actually held one before, and it was so cool!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I have no idea... I just have a cat.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
I think Ragdolls are gorgeous. I'm allergic to long haired cats though

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Last edited by jemjabella42 at Aug 29, 2009,
Norwegian Forest Cats FTW.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I have a Tuxedo Cat, a Cow Kitty, a Grey/Gray Tabby, and another ALL grey/gray tabby.

Also, My cat eats your cat for breakfast everyday. He eats them and then regurgitates them and eats them again. They are most know for being to only being in the universe that can survive a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris.

Thunder....

Thunder....

Thunder....

THUNDERCATS! HOOOOO!!!!!!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by King Twili

I has Norwegian forest cat yes ^^
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Cats are ****.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

My newest kitten is a blue shaded Selkirk Rex (atleast i think he's blue shaded), they are a bit like persians but have curly hair. I called him Sephy short for Sephiroth because he has blue/grey hair . He's pretty crazy aswell but awesome haha.

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
We had a couple Russian Blue's as well as two Main Coon's and a Scottish Fold. I ****ing love cats.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Quote by King Twili
'

Agreed, got one and it's ****in' FTW!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I love British Shorthairs. Their faces are so cute.
The name's Charlie!

Quote by Ur all $h1t
If Scotland wants to be a different country then go and get your independence properly and stop being pussys about it.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I have a Siamese-looking one (probably not pure-bred since he was a shelter rescue), a Maine coon-looking one (probably not pure-bred since her fur just isn't long enough), a Ragdoll-looking one (definitely not pure-bred since his father was an alley cat), two tuxedos, and a tabby-on-white stray that I took in. All in all, I'm well on my way to becoming one of those women with way too many cats, but what can I do? I enjoy their company more than most of the people I know.
"Music is all about wanting to be better at it."

~Geddy Lee

Quote by titsmcgee852
Hahaha. Probably the best post i've seen from an 08'er.

He was talking about me.
Page 1 of 2