title says it all really thats my budget area looking for a nice multi effects unit. i want to be able to plug it into my mac and record into logic without any hassle.

im into rock, metal all sorts.

thanks guys any questions will be answered
x3 is superior to the me-70 but the gt-10>x3 and the x3live is ~ = ~ to gt -10
~Defiant~
ME can't stand against the xt x3 series POD's
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
wow blimey with the pod x3 can i record into logic easily with out a lot of hassle? thanks how do i do it?
The boss ME series is sub par, IMO. Not very good for direct, at all even. I have one.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
<3

(y)
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Just plug in. You can tell the difference right away. A buddy of mine has an ME 50 I have
an xt live. It's no contest in a side by side comparison plugged into the same gear. At GC the ME 70 isn't as good as the X3. No chance to compare them like we did the 50 and the xt, but the difference is obvious.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
thanks scott, when i plug it in and im recording into logic i would record the actual effect in wouldnt it? but then i suspect the me70 is better for gigs as its a pedal type thing which u use with ur feet, is the x3 good for gigs etc?? thanks
also can u like have two different sounds in a song so lets say eg. a clean section comes upa nd ur in distortion can u easily change for that section and then change back? thanks