Hi
Tried out a beautiful LTD RA-600 (http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_rob.html) in my local music shop today. I am really considering getting it, although the action was quite high, I am assuming this can be fixed with a simple set-up. I really like the natural satin finish on the back of the neck, that's extremely rare in neck-through construction but I really liked the way it was done, and now want a neckthru guitar with a bare wood neck finish.
So has anyone had any experience (good/bad) with this guitar? Anything I should know? Or are there some other neck-thru guitars with natural satin finish on the neck for around the same price I am missing?

Any help is much appreciated.
The pink Alexi-600 has a satin neck with neck thru
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Well you've got one pickup... this your lead br00t4lz guitar with the EMG 81...

It's gonna sound like the 100 other guitars that have an EMG 81 in the bridge by ESP. Not that it's a bad thing but I mean you're not gonna get much flexibility or anything out of it.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Well you've got one pickup... this your lead br00t4lz guitar with the EMG 81...

It's gonna sound like the 100 other guitars that have an EMG 81 in the bridge by ESP. Not that it's a bad thing but I mean you're not gonna get much flexibility or anything out of it.

Yes, I have thought this through but I am a lead guitarist and will mostly need an active pickup style tone like the 81, and I have other guitars that can do cleans, so I am pretty set on getting something with an active pickup(s).
As for the Alexi, I will check that out for sure, but I'm not really keen on the black/pink color combo.

Thanks guys for your help.