Right, im runnig a laney vc 50 with and electro harmonix metal muff, boss ge-7 and ch-1 atm. I use the laneys driven clean channel (clean channel with slight added distortion) and then run the metal muff into that channel to get my distorted sound. Now the problem is that i want the chorus pedal (ch1) to run only when i turn the metal muff off.
Do i need a line selector or can i use the AB foot swtich or FS footswitches does anyone know. Basically all i want to know is "Is there a pedal that can cut the metal muff out of my pedal chain and add the chorus and visa vera?"

Any help is greatfull theres very little on this problem without using stupid amounts of leads or massive multi patching systems.

Sam
Turn one pedal off and the other on at the same time, as theyre both foot pedals?
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
Turn one pedal off and the other on at the same time, as theyre both foot pedals?

this
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
That would be the simple option but you cant do that multiple times live without falling over. I need it to happen all at once sorta switch from one pedal chain to the other with only one footswtich
I have to agree with pigeonmafia, and have to ask how you didn't think of it beforehand?
You can use a box that runs two different loops, and control that with a a/b switch. Tonebone has one, I think. That way, your two loops would be on all the time, you would just have to select each one. Thats a crap load of cables to have on a small stage, but it will help with the tapdancing. If your metal muff and chorus are close enough, you could attempt a heel/toe tap, try to get both at the same time. But running two loops will get the job done.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
one pedal with one foot, and one with the other foot? I manage it.. lol

*edit*

Asin, rock forward on your heel to hit the stop box, then rock back, then tack a step back. Easy enough...

Or, as has been said, heel for one box toe for the other
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Last edited by pigeonmafia at Aug 29, 2009,
jonny gets me, yer i tried the whole tap dancing thing for the past few gigs but the pedal board now has to many pedals to turn on and off with two feet.
Just one last question, Does that mean the best option is the Boss AB-2 for the channel switching or a Line selector?
Why not put the two pedals next to eachother so you can switch them both with one foot.

or just switch off the muff then switch on the chorus but quickly.
***Short Sig***