Does anybody know if there is a way to play the sounds in the beginning? If there is, can anybody show me a tab that does show you, 'cause i've been looking around and nobody seems to have transcribed it...

Thanks!
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
are you talking about the rain and thunder sounds or are you talking about the long sustained harmonics at the beggining?
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
yeah the harmonics
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings! Twisting your mind, smashing your dreams!

VIVE LE QUÉBEC! VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Charles De Gaulle, 1967

It's better to live one day as a lion
Than a thousand years as a lamb
Yeah, im pretty sure you can. I wouldnt be able to tell you exzactly how the effect setup of kerry king is, but..

yeah
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
im pretty sure you can. I wouldnt be able to tell you exzactly how the effect setup of kerry king is, but..