Hey folks, I'm looking for a delay pedal (new, preferably) that can self-oscillate. I've heard that the ibanez tone-lok delay can oscillate, but I really have no idea..

Any recommendations? The cheaper the better, honestly. Any other features, in my situation, come afterwards. :3
Quote by brownsfan456
Anything is possible with music which is sooo awesome

Quote by metal4all

I just learn the formula, apply it to a key, and use said notes on fretboard. Why? Cuz I'm not a pussy.
I know the Carbon Copy can. Any analog delay with a regen knob should be able to self oscillate.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Graham Simmons
Dan-Echos are cheap and easy to mod if you're handy with solder.

Can they oscillate out of the box? lol
Quote by brownsfan456
Anything is possible with music which is sooo awesome

Quote by metal4all

I just learn the formula, apply it to a key, and use said notes on fretboard. Why? Cuz I'm not a pussy.
EHX Memory Toy, only like $75 and sounds sweet
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Electro Harmonix Memory Toy, DOD FX90
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
EHX Memory Boy, what's cool about this one is that it can do pretty intese pitch modulation, and when you make it oscillate with the modulation you can some pretty nice sounds (check the Demo on my profile at the end)
The Behringer Vintage Deley can Oscialate, and the behringer vintage time machine can aswell, and its a good analog delay to boot...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.