Right so I've been overweight basically my whole life. I sometimes have trouble moving around, getting up and stuff like that. I never really thought about doing anything about my weight untill today. This morning when I woke up and walked to my bathroom as I usually do. But today I got half way through my door and couldn't get any further. I had got wedged in my bathroom door. My hips are now bruised from trying to force myself through. So now I have decided to go through the door sideways.

Do you have any similar experiances?
IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
Right so I've been overweight basically my whole life. I sometimes have trouble moving around, getting up and stuff like that. I never really thought about doing anything about my weight untill today. This morning when I woke up and walked to my bathroom as I usually do. But today I got half way through my door and couldn't get any further. I had got wedged in my bathroom door. My hips are now bruised from trying to force myself through. So now I have decided to go through the door sideways.

Well... that's one kind of wake-up call
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes.
I once got so overweight, that I broke a gantry over a tank of radioactive gas that I'd failed to vent while working from home. Thankfully, my lardy ass stopped it exploding somehow, but it was hours before I got out.
^ Look at his profile picture, he's lying
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
no....no i havent

being 5'11' and 120lbs FTW
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL

How about losing some weight? Would that not be a better option?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Once I bumped my elbow on the door frame when I was walking through it. It hurt a bit.
I often get stuck in doorways due to my immense muscular shoulders.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I actually had an accident at my house today, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLR0V-nt5I
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by coryklok
*megaman derp*

Not gonna lie, I'm giggling pretty hard at this pic right now.

Anyway, no, that's never happened to me. You see, I'm pretty damn slim.
Do you gain like inches on the waist daily?
I once received a bra... with "I Love John" embroidered on it. It thought it was pretty original. I didn't keep it, mind you - it didn't fit. - John Lennon

Music is my religion. - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by MightyAl
Yes.
I once got so overweight, that I broke a gantry over a tank of radioactive gas that I'd failed to vent while working from home. Thankfully, my lardy ass stopped it exploding somehow, but it was hours before I got out.

simpsons!!!!!!!
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
very fake but i lol'd
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
no....no i havent

+ Over 9000
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ipayformusic

Quote by cptcomet
Weird Kid: Do you play by ear?

Me: No, I play by hand.
Quote by CTFOD
How about losing some weight? Would that not be a better option?

Not until I can't fit through the door sideways
IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by IAMREALLYCOOL
Not until I can't fit through the door sideways

If you weren't convinced this was a troll in the beginning, I hope this clears things up.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
no....no i havent

You need to eat, that's far too skinny for your height.