████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What type of headdress is it? I would've thought it looks Egyptian, from that picture.
why the **** do you want that .. wrap a rag round your head .. problem solved
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Your nearest Star Wars party favor store.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by ctb
What type of headdress is it? I would've thought it looks Egyptian, from that picture.

I don't have a clue. All I know is that it's a picture from the self-titled Level 42 album.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I don't have a clue. All I know is that it's a picture from the self-titled Level 42 album.

It's probably just silk wrapped around with a ribbons or string weaved around it.
Here's what you need fassa:

Time machine:

Currency:

God speed.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Netto
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Like I said, I'm doing this for a concert...

For attention at a concert, how fassa of you.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
For attention at a concert, how fassa of you.

Nothing to do with that at all. I simply want to look like Level 42's Princess. I think her name is Kouyate.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Nothing to do with that at all. I simply want to look like Level 42's Princess. I think her name is Kouyate.

You trying to get into Mark's pants or something?

Then again, this guy does probably have a callous the size of Texas on his thumb, I reckon that would be extra stimulating.
Quote by Jehuty
You trying to get into Mark's pants or something?

Then again, this guy does probably have a callous the size of Texas on his thumb, I reckon that would be extra stimulating.

Hell yeah!

I'd like that.....
Erm, so basically, you are a man. Who wants to dress up to look like a woman of an album cover? And you're a man.

Put things into perspective, you're a man, and do you really NEED that headdress to make yourself look like a dick? Also, you're a man, and looking like a woman when you are a man isn't usually looked upon in a kind manner in most modern cultures. My vote is, don't get the headdress, get a hat or something, because you are a man.

Yes, I believe that makes sense, seeing as you're a man.

Edit: In fact, disregard everything above, and just don't buy the damn headdress. It will have no impact on your life, apart from draining a sum of currency from you. If you really want it, make it. Apply some gumption to your life!
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Last edited by Dawginator at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by Dawginator
Erm, so basically, you are a man. Who wants to dress up to look like a woman of an album cover? And you're a man.

Put things into perspective, you're a man, and do you really NEED that headdress to make yourself look like a dick? Also, you're a man, and looking like a woman when you are a man isn't usually looked upon in a kind manner in most modern cultures. My vote is, don't get the headdress, get a hat or something, because you are a man.

Yes, I believe that makes sense, seeing as you're a man.

You might find I'm a girl...and I need this hat for a concert I'm going to.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You might find I'm a girl...and I need this hat for a concert I'm going to.

You might find I edited.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
...and I need this hat for a concert I'm going to.

Why do you need it, besides trying to look like an album cover that is likely photoshopped and airbrushed?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
It will cost you more. If you make it, it will be cheaper, albeit worse quality (assumption), as being in uni, being a student, money is probably quite an important medium for you, to, you know, live.

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Vendetta16
Why do you need it, besides trying to look like an album cover that is likely photoshopped and airbrushed?

It's a painting if you look, so there's no way I'd ever look exactly like that.

I want it primarilly so I can look cool.

@dawginator: I can sew pretty well thank you. I can make entire outfits in fact.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
It's a painting if you look, so there's no way I'd ever look exactly like that.

I want it primarilly so I can look cool.

Well It seems that it is infact a painting, well my point still kinda stands. You don't need it, you would just like it. But eh, whatever floats your boat
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Page 1 of 2