i have one, love it. The neck is a little thick for my tastes, wish that i got it later when they had the coil taps, but oh well. Still love to play it.
Their necks are too fat for my preference, and I have huge hands. But then again, I love my RG's neck (Wizard II)...
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Everytime I walk in to GC, I have to play one. They are great guitars.

But the active EMG's might not sound good with your amp (assuming you have a solid state amp) and they really aren't too flexible. So if teh Metalz and Punk rock is what you play, by all means, grab one of these.

I'd say look at other C-1's. There's the C-1 Classic, which is very flexible and a very nice guitar. C-1 Artist 2 which is like the Classic minus coil tapping, C-1 FR which is the cheapest C-1 I can find new. The C-1 FR is basically your second guitar and the first one you'd buy with a Floyd, because it's relatively cheap.

Try to play all the C-1's you can find. They're all pretty different.
I find the C-1 Classic to be superior, but if you're in to EMGs and teh br0otalz, Hellraiser is for you.

Definitely worth the cash in my opinion, but then again so are most Schecters.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Last edited by ZeroCS at Aug 29, 2009,
depends on the amp.

a good amp will help your tone more then a good guitar.

so what amp do you have?
gear:
2005 ibanez grg, moded and painted.
2001 gibson sg
fender hot rod deluxe
1985 dunlop cry baby

soon to be gear
vox ac4tv, just need to sell my damn mg
home made fuzz
digitech whammy
marshall jcm 800
C1 Classic beats Hellraiser IMO.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Amazing guitar. But mine eats through batteries like potato chips T_T
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
Yea, I played on my frien's black gloss C-a, and it plays great, Love the tone, coil tap and everything. And I'm actually comfortable with the neck too, I'm planning on getting an Avenger. Definetly a gud choice, but also be sure that your satisfied with your tone on an amp you think will satisfy the sound your looking for
well i havent tried one out yet cuz im s far away from GC or any usic store fo that matter. But ya the EMGs is what i want most out of it, and it also just looks bad ass. and im playing metalcore and oter various metal subgenres
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Everytime I walk in to GC, I have to play one. They are great guitars.

But the active EMG's might not sound good with your amp (assuming you have a solid state amp) and they really aren't too flexible. So if teh Metalz and Punk rock is what you play, by all means, grab one of these.

I'd say look at other C-1's. There's the C-1 Classic, which is very flexible and a very nice guitar. C-1 Artist 2 which is like the Classic minus coil tapping, C-1 FR which is the cheapest C-1 I can find new. The C-1 FR is basically your second guitar and the first one you'd buy with a Floyd, because it's relatively cheap.

Try to play all the C-1's you can find. They're all pretty different.

i play metal sub genres like deathcore and metalcore and nu-metal. i have a Squire Strat and an Ibanez RG4EX1 which has one skinny wizard neck. i dunno if its the II or the III. But it has a Floyd Rose or at least an imitation, and i dont really want another tremelo considering i dont dive bomb very muh and i jump tunings constantly. Amps i have are a Fender Frontman 15 (it came with the strat) a Line6 Spider III 15W and a VOX AD VT15. And i havent played with actives yet s i dont know how they will work through those amps
I've had my Shecter for nearly 2 years, and it was by far the best investment i had made. I don't really have a problem with the thickness of the neck, which is weird considering alot of people do have problems with it. It dishes out brutal rhythms, and if it's played well through a decent amp your lead work can make the ladies wet