Page 1 of 3
All stars, Vans classic slip-ons, and thongs.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Crocs' where it's at...

not really...
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

I don't care about shoes. I just wear them for protection to hazards.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Just got these last week, they're sexy

Bigger picture but the above color

Been rockin' Sambas forever though.
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
Quote by Orlando01
Crocs' where it's at...

not really...

those arent crocs...

THESE ARE CROCS!
AIRWALKS!

but i really want a pair of cortezs
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Aug 29, 2009,
just got a pair of these

but love my DCs even though they're squeaky as **** -_-
@-}-}-}-
UG, it's time for new shoes for me. Yay or nay on these?

I currently have these:
Last edited by i_don't_know at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Normally either my worn out 3 year old black Converse, or what my mate and I have dubbed "Kings of Leon" boots, something like this:

Also recently bought a pair of Vans with Eddie from the "Killers" album on them, havn't worn in yet though
These are one of the shoes i have

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
I made this thread during the middle of the Summer

these are my new(ish) green Manteca III's by DC
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Last edited by lordofthefood1 at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by i_don't_know

I currently have these:

Since it's on the previous page and I'm actually asking for advice, here it is again to up the chances of someone helping.

Feel free to give suggestions as well.
Quote by i_don't_know
Since it's on the previous page and I'm actually asking for advice, here it is again to up the chances of someone helping.

Feel free to give suggestions as well.

I personally wouldn't buy them at all, but I don't know what kind of person you are and what you would like. I think you can't go wrong with Converse or Vans, but I don't know how you feel about these
Quote by SilentHeaven109
I personally wouldn't buy them at all, but I don't know what kind of person you are and what you would like. I think you can't go wrong with Converse or Vans, but I don't know how you feel about these

Vans actually had some Eras I was into at one point with a mostly canvas upper except for the leather toecap. I remember they came with custom bike handle grips, which I remember thinking was stupid because all it did was jack up the price. Do you remember what those were called?

Also, I have a weird personality/style - I'm like a combination of someone that sticks out and someone that lays low (so basically, semi-unique style without that "OMG LOOK AT ME" attitude).

EDIT: FOUND THEM!!! Can you guys help me find them in a size 11.5 from a reputable US online retailer? They're the Syndicate Era 79 Max Schaaf model.

I'm working on carving a secret compartment into the sole under the insole.

<.<
>.>

I also have a pair of converse onestars (they're allstars but with a star on the side instead of the allstar logo, and 15 bucks cheaper), but they aren't getting much use since I got the boots above.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
I usually wear flip flops unless I'm at work or its winter then I wear either slip on Rocket Dogs, DC. Adio, Converse High Top Chuckies, or a cheap pair of ESports skate shoes I got just for work.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?

They, and converse in general, do a good service to me. I could never find a pair of shoes I liked; My old shoes always used to be too big(even for my big feet) and ride my jeans up.

Converse don't do that, and they're pretty stylish.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by i_don't_know

yeah man, those are a very timeless, classic style. way too many people wear the vans/converse type shoes. so you can be subtly unique with these.
School shoes
DC Pure SE

Weekend Shoes
Osiris Troma II
My Gear
Guitars
Esp Ltd EC100QM
Esp Ltd EC1000 Deluxe

Amps
Randall RG100G3
Randall 2x12 Extension Cab

Effects
Zoom 9.2tt
Quote by work sucks
yeah man, those are a very timeless, classic style. way too many people wear the vans/converse type shoes. so you can be subtly unique with these.

Do they look weird with socks?

EDIT: Nevermind. Loafer socks = bleh.
Quote by work sucks

Timeless and classic don't seem very unique to me. But I mean whatever, I'm just sayin'.

Anyways, I say yay on those shoes man. I have some boat shoes except they're canvas and not leather. I like them very much, except they get extremely wet whenever they go near any sort of water. Doesn't seem to flow correctly if they're boat shoes.
Intriguing thread. But i haven't gotton new shoes for a while
۝‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗۝
Quote by Just Andrew

+100 i just bought some black Chuck Taylors last week and they are the best shoe ive had in a long time. Not to mention they are very stylish, they can fit in almost any circumstance, casual, semi-formal they look great with jeans or khakis.
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Quote by deadgearsrising

Looking to invade Poland?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Okay, I realized it's going to be fall soon and then winter, so Sperry's would be stupid at this time of year - I'm definitely getting them, just not until spring.

So I found some new shoes that would be perfect :
Adidas Samba Millennium

Yay or nay, UG?
I'm straight. I wear shoes.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix (R.I.P.)

"I'd much rather be home playing my guitar"
-Eddie Van Halen
Page 1 of 3