i play rock and blues. i have an epiphone les paul and a B-52 LS100 half stack. im looking into buying a chorus pedal for a better clean sound for blues soloing and to add some interesting effects to my distortion. i was looking on guitar centers website and i saw the digitech hardwire CR-7 stereo chorus seemed pretty good. i plan on spending some time at the store testing out pedals but what can you guys suggest for me. any help is appreciated.
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
**** man i was just at the store i saw some amazing pedals with my epiphone lp to but i didnt buy them
u shud of this earlier :P
Go used, the voodoolab analog chorus is a sweet handmade ce-1 clone, do your homeworks and you'll understand what this is about, sweet deals used.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Gäbe
Go used, the voodoolab analog chorus is a sweet handmade ce-1 clone, do your homeworks and you'll understand what this is about, sweet deals used.

i think you mean CE2.

but there are lots of really cool chorus pedals out there, but chances are you're going to have to go either boutique or used. like Gäbe said, the Voodoo labs analog chrous is a really nice chorus. some other nice chorus pedals:
Analogman Chorus
Ibanez CS9 stereo Chorus
Homebrew Electronics THC
Retro Sonic Stereo Chorus
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Aug 30, 2009,
Look for an old ibanez rotary chorus they are orgasmic
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
mij boss ce-2
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.