Wrote a song for are band Plagues Of Poseidon, the song isn't done yet just i want to see what you guys think of the song so far.

I have to finish up the ending because i stopped at where it would lead up to the following riff but i have a few more riffs that would fit in there just i donno what one i need to put in lol.. but anyways sorry for the drumming in there, im a big newb at the drumming part in guitar pro so sorry if some of it doesn't match i just wanna a feeling of the song with drums lol.
Attachments:
Plagues Of Poseidon - Track 1.gp5
Last edited by Enzo912 at Aug 29, 2009,
Sorry, been having a few.. :\ hahaha

Fixed the name now =] thanks for the heads up
Last edited by Enzo912 at Aug 30, 2009,
I think the double bass triplets sound bad against the 8th and 16th notes on the guitars at the beginning.
I also don't really like 19-27. The riff at 28 is pretty cool though, if a bit generic.
The transition to 60 could use a bit of work. The riffs sound good there but it's a bit awkward coming from the other riff.
Quote by Skizye
I think the double bass triplets sound bad against the 8th and 16th notes on the guitars at the beginning.
I also don't really like 19-27. The riff at 28 is pretty cool though, if a bit generic.
The transition to 60 could use a bit of work. The riffs sound good there but it's a bit awkward coming from the other riff.

haha, yeah i know about the 8th and 16th parts i just donno what should be in there lol, i just wanted that part to be double bass cause to lead up to the break down.. lol, if i played drums i'd find something to fit it but i mean lol it's a rough skeleton on what the drums would be..

The transition to the 60 is a little wierd i know, but i kinda wanted it like that cause posiedon, the greek god kinda does wierd plagues like you dont know whats coming next from his plagues.. but thats my personal opinion..