Alright the pit. I know my last thread as a somewhat failed trolling attempt, but this time I have something serious to ask. Here's the deal. A few nights ago I was up late playing Cherub Rock (I had my amp as low as it would go). Because of all the sliding octaves in the main riff, when I woke up the next morning the right side of my left hand ring finger's tip was sore to touch and slightly swollen. After about two days it went away. Just recently though, I looked at my finger and found that the place where it had hurt a few days before was now a light tinge of green. It was green in a way that suggested that whatever was green was beneath the transparent outer layer of my skin.

Here's some pics. The green is on the side of my fingertip but It's kind of hard to see because of my POS camera. And no, this isn't a joke regarding the green spots that appear on every freaking picture it takes.

Sorry for the large images.

Alright, here are my questions.
1. What the hell is going on in my finger?
and
2. Is it harmless? Or should I go kill Billy Corgan for writing a song that damaged my ring finger.

Why am I asking the pit? Because since you all play guitar I figured this might have happened to someone else here who can tell me what's happening and whether or not It's serious.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
The Pit is definitely a licensed and trained doctor.
What he said.

stratkat
that would be caused by cheap strings or excessive finger sweating or just clean your strings
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
that would be caused by cheap strings or excessive finger sweating or just clean your strings

I agree, If you have cheap strings, it would be like wearing a ring made out of fake gold, it turns your skin green. It could also just be bruising, in which case, play more guitar and get calises(dont know the spelling) and it shouldnt happen anytime soon.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I guess a better way to have phrased the question would have been, "Has this happened to anyone here?" If it has then that person might be able to tell me what happened

Quote by bass-man9712

I play DR highbeams, and this particular sat was pretty new.