Hey,

I usually do punk song or trash metal song but i've decide to do a Death Metal one. I doesn't listen to some but find that this one sound similar. I got lyric im just unable to scream so i didn't add them, sry...

(The song is called In The Flames Of Hell).

Comment and feedback please.

Thanks!
loved it...great work. especially beginning. maybe just a hair lighter on the distortion but it pretty much works for the track
Your tone is among the worst I have ever heard (though admittedly, I don't listen to a lot of these home recordings that people do). There are several parts where your tone makes it hard to even tell what is going on (I noticed this the most at the beginning and at 1:10).
The riffs that I could make out aren't bad for what they are.
Quote by Skizye
Your tone is among the worst I have ever heard (though admittedly, I don't listen to a lot of these home recordings that people do). There are several parts where your tone makes it hard to even tell what is going on (I noticed this the most at the beginning and at 1:10).
The riffs that I could make out aren't bad for what they are.

Thanks I've choose this tone because i found it very low, i personnaly don't like it... This song was more for fun than other...

I did it with a direct line in, so the sound i ear from my comp ain't the same from my amp, making it difficult to get a decent tone...

loved it...great work. especially beginning. maybe just a hair lighter on the distortion but it pretty much works for the track.
the riffs have a nice groove, but yeah, the tone aint doin it for me, haha. with a cleaner tone this would be a great headbanger tune.