Hey Pit,

Before I start I am not asking you to do my homework, just for suggestions.
Alright, I have to do this project where I make a powerpoint of pictures to go along with a song. I have two preferences, either Civil War by GNR or Call of Ktulu by Metallica. I am still deciding but am leaning towards Civil War cause its alot easier to find pictures for it. So, I was wondering what photos/pictures/images would work with Call of Ktulu (i would need enough to make it interesting, the song is 8:53min).

tl;dr: I want suggestions as to what pictures would go well with the song Call of Ktulu-Metallica for a band project.

Thanks,
Its So Easy
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
pr0n would be interesting
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Dude, unless it actually is pr0n, which im guessing wouldn't go down well, people are gonna get bored if its an almost 9 minute long powerpoint. Keep it short and sweet. If youlike Metallica, For Whom The Bell Tolls is 5 mintues i think. That's plenty long enough.
Quote by Sacrebleu!
Dude, unless it actually is pr0n, which im guessing wouldn't go down well, people are gonna get bored if its an almost 9 minute long powerpoint. Keep it short and sweet. If youlike Metallica, For Whom The Bell Tolls is 5 mintues i think. That's plenty long enough.

Lenght is not the point of the project, there are people using 15 minute symphony pieces.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.