take a listen to a band i just joined, Divided Skies. its kinda progressive thrash, with a little bit of power thrown in the mix.

http://www.myspace.com/divided_skies

and F.Y.I. were looking for a rhythm guitarist, so contact us on the myspace if your interested. were in the north New Jersey area...around Clifton, Caldwell, and Paterson...but if you have transportation thats not a problem then.

were in the final round for Battle Of The Bands on Sep. 27th. If we win we get $500 (which we put aside for studio time), 20 hrs of free studio time, and our demo (already recorded and ready to do) sent to labels such as Epic and Metalblade.

Were compared to Black Tide alot (before they turned metalcore) and we dont really care for Black Tide but w.e, compliments are compliments
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
Last edited by COBHC_Erick429 at Oct 11, 2009,
Divided Skies Has Radio airing time on Sept 13th with Mike the Big Cheese from Heavy Metal Mayhem!!!! Its will also feature a member from the band Raven.
dude i've heard of you!! i live in jersey, my guitar's brothers band played with you at cagneys or something?
Oh yeah? Heard any good things? Nah only venues we have played are the following; Crossroads,Dingbatz,meatlocker,Jimmy's Rock Cafe,Corner Stone inn,a few festivals,and thats pretty much it.
Again we would like to remind you guys we have our e.p coming out soon and we have a show on the 27th of sept.
This sounds quite alright. Not too fond of the vocals, but the rest is good.
Everything sounds fine, but I dunno about how it is all put together....Nice guitar work, and Vocals especially, but it feels weird.
thanks for the input ppl =]
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Hmm nice guitars and drums! I can't hear the bass.. Vocals, meh. Doesn't sound "real" if you know!

I hear some CoB thou Especially with those "all band screams"!
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
bumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpumpump
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
d00d the links broken

edit: Pretty good guys i like the guitar
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Last edited by Bitches nBagels at Oct 11, 2009,