okay, so browsin guitarcenter's website gettin ideas for my nxt guitar, and stumbled upon this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Hellraiser-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar-520092-i1443064.gc
from the description, sounds like it's way more than a $500 guitar should be. Has anyone played one of these? or know of any flaws that it may have?

its basically a hellraiser c-1, but a few cosmetic differences. except it doesnt have coi-tap. but thats not much for a $250 difference. and u could install one for less probably.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
a lot of schecters are really awesome and cheap too. but their necks are hit or miss, so you should try it out first
Quote by Metlhead443
its a bolt on if that means anything to you

no, the description says ultra-access contour. which is on their set-neck models. although, i would like a bolt on. easier to replace. and it would be cool to put on a fender neck or something for the heck of it. be different. somewhat...

EDIT:http://www.schecterforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1130&p=14829

this guy says he played it at GC and it was bolt-on. so GC description is wrong.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Last edited by flanders_91 at Aug 29, 2009,
Quote by sk8nalmost1394
If it's a top seller I wouldn't call it hidden.

well i havent heard anyone on UG say anything about it. so hidden to UG possibly? idk. but that link to that other forum i posted has more info. this may be my nxt guitar.
TOMAHAWK!

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I own one, it's my main guitar it's pretty good compared to the c-1 hellraiser which my friend has. besides cosmetic differences, lack of coil tap and a bolt-on neck compared to a neck-thru it's a damn good guitar
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I played it and it was almost as good as the regular Hellraiser C-1. Just a hell of a lot cheaper

----------------------------------------------------

Quote by osXtiger
This.

If I make it and become rich, I could do this.

Or, UG could get rich for us, build a large superstructure and have us all buried in our own little mini-crypts when we die.

Each room could have a different UG user in it, with his/her username above the entrance with their biggest achievement on UG. e.g. Kensai could have the male symbol and a massive **** symbols paved around his crypt.
This feature should only be available to those who have signed up before today .

/tempted to go to site suggestions and suggest this.

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom EX
Ibanez GIO (modded)
Marshall MG30DFX
Digitech Grunge Pedal

I'd rather die than go to heaven. -William Murderface
About the same as a C-1, but the finish, compared to the C-1, is crap.

Oh, and MusiciansFriend is much better than GuitarCenter IMO. MF loads faster. MF is easier to surf. And MF has free shipping.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by wolfeman85
I played it and it was almost as good as the regular Hellraiser C-1. Just a hell of a lot cheaper

----------------------------------------------------

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom EX
Ibanez GIO (modded)
Marshall MG30DFX
Digitech Grunge Pedal

I'd rather die than go to heaven. -William Murderface

Dude...that is not how you do a sig.
Quote by Alex Vik

lol YOU LOSE!
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
Quote by Alex Vik

I think we've talked to him about this before.....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by mashizz
a lot of schecters are really awesome and cheap too. but their necks are hit or miss, so you should try it out first

Yeah, my Stiletto Studio bass has an asymmetrical neck, which I love. Others I've played don't. Maybe it was a happy accident?
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
It's relatively unknown, but an amazing guitar for the price. It's my main guitar, and plays great. Both the top wood and body wood look amazing, and the fretboard and inlays do too. The body is a very different color than in the actual picture. It looks almost exactly like this: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Guitar-Research-Hellraiser-C1-Electric-Guitar?sku=484197 , except it has a slight black burst around the edges. This thing plays great. Read my review of it on UG, it pretty much outlines this guitar. Also it has an satiny neck which I prefer much more to other Schecters' gloss necks.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster