Hey, i'm currently looking around for a new amp but after that i'm planning a new guitar. I'm in love with the shape of the Iceman and was quickly looking through it's specs and i liked what i saw. Mahogany body - My favourite body wood, Wizard Neck - Exactly, Big name pickups. It comes stock with Dimarzio D Activators. I've never played them before and was wondering if they're any good really. So if you own or have played one a fair amount of times let me know what you think.
I've had the ICT700 for a little over half a year. So far, its been pretty amazing; i haven't had any problems with it and it sounds great. I think the DiMarzio pickups sound pretty good though (but im not quite experienced enough to make a valid claim). But its a really decent guitar. The only thing that bothers me is that its really heavy; it takes forever to get used of the weight.
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
I'm used to heavy guitars, i play a Mahogany SG copy now so weight is barely an issue for me. How much did you pay for it?
My new mahogany guitar is lighter than my old basswood one. its tight
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
I payed $700 for it
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
It's a very decent guitar, just change the pickups over to a JB/59 set.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
I have one
it plays great, and the pickups sound great, but there not to ideal for cleans though