Title says it all. Click This Is Absolution in my profile. I need opinions on my bass, guitar tone. Also, some tips for compressing drums (in a drum program. In this case Steven Slate LE) And mixing please

Thanks
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
sounded like you could hear where you edited stuff, especially in the faster complicated part. the sound jerks around some instead of sounding smooth. cant tell if its editing, or you cut out some parts and left dead space in one of the tracks, or maybe the drum sounds got cut off too fast. sounds like the high hat and stuff ends abruptly. the bass was also really quiet and seemed like it didnt have consistency in volume in higher and lower ranges. but the song sounded cool, keep up the good work.
^I didnt do any editing so I'm not sure what happened there. Ueah, the cymbals are messed up. I just used a Guitar pro drum file and imported it to SSD For bass, I wasnt sure what to do, so I just did some compression Thanks for the comment
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
The whole mix seems just a little too bright and thin, but not bad. You can tell instantly that the drums are programmed, though it sounds pretty good.

Maybe try bringing the rhythm guitar levels down a tiny bit for a more even balance.
^I used my Line 6 Vetta direct recorded. Amp models were 5150 and Triple Rec through V30 and Recto Cabs, respectively.

Ryan, I'm signing on now.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz