Heterosexual women and homosexual men of UG: What do you like about males?

Page 1 of 8
I'm just interested in what sorts of men you go for.

GO!

a) physical aspect
b) mental aspect

And mention why you like such.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Aug 30, 2009,
I go for all sorts of guys. "Boy" is pretty much my type.
But if I hadddd to peg one, it'd be the rocker/metal type. With the long dark hair, tattoos/piercings.. dayumm.

As far as the mental aspect, I like them to be of average intelligence or higher. To have good morals, etc.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Last edited by MoshPitRock at Aug 30, 2009,
One that understands my emotional needs, and physical when I need it.

What?
Paul wrote that part of the Bible, dont look at me.
1. Penis
2. Brain penis

No homo.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Jesus.

What?

I died laughing.
"I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting."
Well personally, I appreciate when they let me out of the kitchen. Slicing bread and cooking meat all day is such a hassle. Also, I can't have a man leaving the toilet seat up. What do you do, expect me to look?! And when I'm on my period anything I do in that week doesn't count. I want a sensitive man who's not afraid to cry.

>_>
Quote by coryklok
Well personally, I appreciate when they let me out of the kitchen. Slicing bread and cooking meat all day is such a hassle. Also, I can't have a man leaving the toilet seat up. What do you do, expect me to look?! And when I'm on my period anything I do in that week doesn't count. I want a sensitive man who's not afraid to cry.

>_>

+100 profile views. Luckily, I know you're Steve Vai.

Anyways, a beard makes you look like a total badass.

Why do you ask?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by Z_cup_boy
beards make you look homeless...>_>

Says the person with a beard!

>.>

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
a) Tall, muscular, beards are hawt, etc., etc., etc.
b) Smart, funny, kind

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!
Quote by TheWall27
a) Tall, muscular, beards are hawt, etc., etc., etc.
b) Smart, funny, kind

Ah, can you tell us why?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Ah, can you tell us why?

Truly, no. I like what I like and I don't know why. .-.

EDIT: I got a proper answer. Tall, muscular, and occasional facial hair are common on the typical man. So I find it manly. However, being smart, kind, and funny means they're social and not a total douche, like a lot of men are.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last edited by TheWall27 at Aug 30, 2009,
ii like my winer
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
what do I like about men?

Nothing, physically. I don't mate with them xD
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Aug 30, 2009,
Ah, men.

On physically appealing traits, it's the masculinity, first and foremost. The fact that they're rough and solid is awesome. (That isn't necessarily referring to the state of their dick, you asshole ಠ_ಠ I appreciate how they don't obsess over their appearance like girls do, yet manage to remain dead sexy somehow. Guys just have this casual demeanor that kicks ass. I like how guys have this protective instinct. Their natural dominance too. And they're always reliable when you need help with some physical trouble -- can't lift that furniture, can't open that pickle jar, can't reach that book on the high shelf, can't figure out how to fix something? Just get a guy, they have these fucking magic superpowers that enable them to make everything right. I'm super cereal. Even a lot of frail/weak looking guys are mysteriously super strong and able. I don't understand it, but I love it.

Guys are awesome because they're so simple. Even the most interesting of guys who thinks deep and complicated isn't picky and whiny. They're rational. They can comfort you easily by either holding you and making you feel safe or saying things that just make so much sense (or a combination ). Also, they're oblivious, and that's often a good thing. Guys almost never have drama problems. Best of all, most guys are funny or at least can sense humor.

I could go on. In fact I might add to this later

BOYS FTW

If you're not a hetero girl or homo guy, I recommend you become one nao, because men > women. I'm cereal

On the other hand, there are plenty of guys that don't fit my description at all. But those are not even considered guys to me. They're considered lame-ass Tupperwares of douche, which FYI is a completely different gender.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Ah, men.

On physically appealing traits, it's the masculinity, first and foremost. The fact that they're rough and solid is awesome. (That isn't necessarily referring to the state of their dick, you asshole ಠ_ಠ I appreciate how they don't obsess over their appearance like girls do, yet manage to remain dead sexy somehow. Guys just have this casual demeanor that kicks ass. I like how guys have this protective instinct. Their natural dominance too. And they're always reliable when you need help with some physical trouble -- can't lift that furniture, can't open that pickle jar, can't reach that book on the high shelf, can't figure out how to fix something? Just get a guy, they have these fucking magic superpowers that enable them to make everything right. I'm super cereal. Even a lot of frail/weak looking guys are mysteriously super strong and able. I don't understand it, but I love it.

Guys are awesome because they're so simple. Even the most interesting of guys who thinks deep and complicated isn't picky and whiny. They're rational. They can comfort you easily by either holding you and making you feel safe or saying things that just make so much sense (or a combination ). Also, they're oblivious, and that's often a good thing. Guys almost never have drama problems. Best of all, most guys are funny or at least can sense humor.

BOYS FTW

If you're not a hetero girl or homo guy, I recommend you become one nao, because men > women. I'm cereal

On the other hand, there are plenty of guys that don't fit my description at all. But those are not even considered guys to me. They're considered lame-ass Tupperwares of douche, which FYI is a completely different gender.

This. 100% this.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Well, from what I've noticed, women like men who treat them like shit.
Quote by Jesus.

What?

Hey Jesus, I love your work man.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by fail
Ah, men.

BOYS FTW

*feels good about self*

Now all I need are looks
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by fail
Ah, men.

BOYS FTW

I'm absolutely adverse to women who appreciate super hero men.

I'm so sorry guys who feel like they have to appeal to this bullocks.

Oh yeah and eff the part I bolded.
I want a man who loves to eat me out.

but anyways: skinny,tall, well built, funny, smart, sensitive but not a pussy, tough but not a dick, confident but...not a dick, masculine, yet delicate.

There, that is the perfect man.
Last edited by technicolour at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by Z_cup_boy
I'm absolutely adverse to women who appreciate super hero men.

In some form I agree. I like some of the features she mentioned, but some was kinda blown out of proportion (don't think that's the right phrase ), such as the thing about having men do things you can't.

I'm so sorry guys who feel like they have to appeal to this bullocks.

I certainly don't.

Oh yeah and eff the part I bolded.

I have to agree with this.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by technicolour

but anyways: skinny,tall, well built, funny, smart, sensitive but not a pussy, tough but not a dick, confident but...not a dick, masculine, yet delicate.

There, that is the perfect man.

you described Oprah (barring well built)
Quote by TheWall27
In some form I agree. I like some of the features she mentioned, but some was kinda blown out of proportion (don't think that's the right phrase ), such as the thing about having men do things you can't.

I certainly don't.

I have to agree with this.

Eh, it's like nice guys don't stand a chance, or not feeling manly enough.

Of course I have to look at things equally, I love women but I don't love women for specific things that men cannot complete, you know? I don't believe in objectional masculinity or femininity either.

It's a bit unfair for men to be expected to be superheros, I think.
....and thus the perving on the girls profiles begins
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by fail
*long description of manliness*

I'm none of that. In fact, I'm about as manly as a woman who isn't very manly at all.

Sometimes I think I'm just a lesbian in a guy's body as opposed to simply being a straight guy.
Quote by fail
. Even a lot of frail/weak looking guys are mysteriously super strong and able. I don't understand it, but I love it.

that reminded me of myself. Girls always come and ask me to open things or lift things even though Im really skinny but I can always do it.

Quote by technicolour

I like to do that

Quote by Z_cup_boy

Nice guys don't stand a chance, we always get dumped.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
It's a bit unfair for men to be expected to be superheros, I think.

This is all very much true.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by TheWall27
This is all very much true.

Horrible, really.

We need to..not instill gender roles, (which are entirely socially-bred, by the way).
I didn't mean to come across like that, Z_cup_boy. I was just talking about guys in general. I didn't mean to say men are more capable then women, just that most men are more capable then specifically me at opening jars and moving furniture. It's natural for masculinity to appeal to women, I can't help it. That isn't to say I like all and only macho, "superhero" men. I still appreciate guys that aren't like that. But there's nothing wrong with appreciating guys that are.

And I think EVERY guy has natural manly awesomeness, even if they don't realize it. Manliness isn't limited to muscles and cockiness...in fact that's not even the definition of it. I don't expect manliness, but every guy I meet surprises me by being manly in some way or another, which I love.

Christ, does the word "manly" look funny now?

EDIT: To what you bolded, Z, it was just a joke, no srs bsns.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Aug 30, 2009,
If I was a girl, I'd agree with fail, because I wouldn't want some ponce crying about gender roles cos they can't attract women. It's unattractive
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to