Hey Pit, my most relliable of friends, help me start a magazine about, well everything. I wanted to cover all things I'm intrested in, like having a column writing, another on a featured musican, and perhaps one on who I think is hot (as in celebrities..like Bonnie Wright ). So, I'd need someone to help me design it, really I could do this myself, but I'd need pictures and such, so if you have any I could use send em to me, cred will me given. Also if anyone would like to help write a column, you're more than welcome to. I plan on just making like a 10 page thing for now, and handing them out at the mall, and school for free (at least for now). Any help is really appreciated!
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
Quote by MyManifesto

Featured musician

thanks, but I was actually thinking like Owl City, or something more Indie

I already regret posting
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
No one is going to want a magazine written by an inexperienced 16-year-old.
LARGE TEXT
I dunno. I have a Rolling Stone right beside me and something tells me it won't be the same.
I've been published before, and I've won multiple writing contest online, but I want to add that to my other interests, in a culmination of things I, and I think others, will enjoy. probably asking too much...
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Potential Titles:

Searchbar Weekly
American Searchbar
Search de Solei
Searchbar and Driver
Searchbar

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Potential Titles:

Searchbar Weekly
American Searchbar
Search de Solei
Searchbar and Driver
Searchbar

Quote by Arcane_Echo
I've been published before, and I've won multiple writing contest online, but I want to add that to my other interests, in a culmination of things I, and I think others, will enjoy. probably asking too much...

Fair enough, but what about money?

Man, I feel like I'm putting you down.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Arcane_Echo

You aren't going to get very many serious answers or replies here.

If you come up with any ideas or anything though, shoot me a PM, I'd be glad to offer some opinions.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
yeah, I wasn't expecting too much, but I was hoping to find someone who had some drawings or something I could use so that it doesn't look like a microsoft office steaming pile of crap.
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
Quote by Arcane_Echo

Wonderful, it will be a well written collection of teenage angst-bands and "Who I Think Is Hot" articles.

Sounds like a must-read to me.
Quote by Holy.
Fair enough, but what about money?

Man, I feel like I'm putting you down.

I'm not in it for the money, but my friend entered a "contest" (you automatically win a boursery of $1500) that if you have a buisness plan you win, the money is supposed to go towards the buisness. But if you can, after like I think it's 6 weeks show proof of sales, then they'll give you another $1500

@ Wyldething, I get where you're coming from, but that's not it at all, well at least mostly. I'm not into the whole angst thing, and I would like to include some helpful website links and such, maybe even a coloumn on how to improve your own writing, or something.
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
Last edited by Arcane_Echo at Aug 30, 2009,
Have a section called "The Pit" where people can troll via letter to the editor.
^^well thanks anyways, wouldn't happen to have any old designs cluttering your hardrive I could have eh?
Arcane Echo

Just call me Ethan
Magazines and most newspapers are going to be dead and buried within 5 years. Stick to the internet.