Page 1 of 2
so im ****ing starvin and have no clue what to eat. so pit what is a good filling muchie you guys eat when you get hungry. thanks. peace

edit: i just learned knockin on heavens door by dylan. i love how the chords sound. i cant stop singing it and playing it. such a beautiful song
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by severed-metal
I can't believe you wasted my time with this hippie banter. What the hell.

how do you find this in any way hippie banter

Quote by ripdime04
how do you find this in any way hippie banter

Are you high?

Don't answer that. Assuming from the over usage of "" in your sig, and the fact that you've got the munchies, not to mention the hippie banter concerning Bob Dylan.
Quote by severed-metal
Are you high?

Don't answer that. Assuming from the over usage of "" in your sig, and the fact that you've got the munchies, not to mention the hippie banter concerning Bob Dylan.

ok asshole. im actually not high. and i jus wanted to mention that about dylan cause hes an amazing artist. dude you sound like you need to get a dick out of your ass and smoke a joint and relax. holy **** bro

dude get bugles, those things are bomb
Gear:
Blackstar HT-5 Half Stack
Damage control Solid Metal
Boss Flanger
Electro-Harmonix Q-Tron+
Dunlop 535Q Wah
General Guitar Gadgets ITS8 Overdrive
Marshall MS-4 Ministack

Guitars:

PRS Custom 24

Washburn D10 Quilted Bubinga
If he is high then

Also, I expect lulz

EDIT: I agree with Bob Dylan being a very good artist. Guns N Roses cover of that song is great
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by ripdime04
ok asshole. im actually not high. and i jus wanted to mention that about dylan cause hes an amazing artist. dude you sound like you need to get a dick out of your ass and smoke a joint and relax. holy **** bro

You may not be high, but you're criminally stupid.
Quote by ripdime04

He's not the one that went on a rant.

And my first thought when I read this thread was that you're high.
Quote by ripdime04
ok asshole... and i jus.. about dylan cause hes an amazing artist. dude you sound like you need to get a dick out of your ass and smoke a joint and relax. holy **** bro
bro
bro
bro
bro
bro

Quote by severed-metal

cool why the **** do people like you post **** jus to start **** in forums anyway. if you had advice you can post it. other jus get the **** out

Quote by severed-metal

what's so hilarious? criminally? now that's just stupid..

and just answer his dumbass question......
Last edited by dookie_dude_ at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by ripdime04
cool why the **** do people like you post **** jus to start **** in forums anyway. if you had advice you can post it. other jus get the **** out

for a hippie you curse alot...

on topic...

Pizza (pepperoni) with blue cheese dressing as a dipping sauce..

Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by ripdime04

**** I get what you're ****ing saying man, I mean **** these people and they're ****. ****ing ****
Quote by severed-metal

Go start a fight in some other thread.

Seriously, if you dont like that he smokes, then fuck off. Its his life, not yours.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by kxy1992
If he is high then

Also, I expect lulz

EDIT: I agree with Bob Dylan being a very good artist. Guns N Roses cover of that song is great

Your influence in this thread is now invalid.

Reason: You stated that Guns N Roses had a "great" song.

There is no such thing, nor shall there ever be. You're smoking too much weed, it's starting to make you listen to horrible music.

Edit: NEW AND IMPROVED!
For vaginas who can't sit back and ignore minor mistakes that everybody makes now and then.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Last edited by xMetalGodx at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by xMetalGodx
You're influence in this thread is now invalid.

There is no such thing, nor shall there ever be. You're smoking too much weed, it's starting to make you listen to horrible music.
Quote by xMetalGodx

On a technicality, its Bob Dylans song.

I just like their cover of it
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Heminator89
*sigh* 13 year olds.

lol i jus realized how much i swore, my bad i was pissed
edit: i am 15 not 13 lol

Quote by ripdime04

Fair enough. Chances are this thread will be closed, if it won't be closed eventually, I know one of the mods has some secret grudge against me just to prove me wrong.

Ya dig?

Quote by kxy1992
Go start a fight in some other thread.

Seriously, if you dont like that he smokes, then fuck off. Its his life, not yours.

Another lol-worthy post
Last edited by severed-metal at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by ToughGuy123

You have an odd interest in bears.
It's not healthy.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by xMetalGodx

Quote by ripdime04

edit: i am 15 not 13 lol

Goodness gracious me!
POTATO SPICKY FTW!

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
i am now changing this to the epic CRAZY ANIMALS/BEAR THREAD

Quote by kxy1992
On a technicality, its Bob Dylans song.

I just like their cover of it

Soooooo what you are still saying is that GnR had a "great" song, may it be a cover or not. I go back to my previous statement and say your influence in this thread is invalid.

On a quick note:
No **** its a cover. Your "technicality" was pointless. More just stating something that probably everyone, if not the majority, of people in this thread know.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
Quote by ripdime04
i am now changing this to the epic CRAZY ANIMALS/BEAR THREAD

Sweet.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by xMetalGodx
Soooooo what you are still saying is that GnR had a "great" song, may it be a cover or not. I go back to my previous statement and say your influence in this thread is invalid.

On a quick note:
No **** its a cover. Your "technicality" was pointless. More just stating something that probably everyone, if not the majority, of people in this thread know.

I honestly cant tell if you are being serious or not
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by xMetalGodx

On a quick note:

dude holy **** give the guy a break he was jus saying it was a good cover, and it is it is awesome. so stop bitching about what he said or jus gtfo

Quote by ripdime04
dude holy **** give the guy a break he was jus saying it was a good cover, and it is it is awesome. so stop bitching about what he said or jus gtfo

For a hippy you have some anger issues. You need to smoke some more. Maybe it's just the munchies getting the best of you.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
this is why people assume every pothead is an idiot...
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Page 1 of 2