Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Yes!!!!!!!
And get it set up!!

Thanks, ill bring it in once I get it (ordered a ESP LTD EX-401 btw...if you remember r0ckth3d34n you guys helped me avoid the LFR one )
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
well if you just bought it new from teh manufacturer and it wasnt a display model nah you dont have to unless you dont like the guage or something.
I have that same guitar. It's excellent!!! Very beautiful instrument as well. I bought it used for $400. How much did you pay, btw?
i'd say feel it out and check for any wear on 'em. but if you do make sure to check out intonation
Quote by pcp gorilla
I have that same guitar. It's excellent!!! Very beautiful instrument as well. I bought it used for $400. How much did you pay, btw?

Ah lucky! I payed the full $600 for it, new. I looked all over craigslist for one though, and there isn't a single store in town that had a new or used one available so I didn't have much better an option then to buy it online. Luckily, I have played an equal EC model, heard the 401 online, and also played the EX-50 to know if it felt right to play so I am hoping it turns out good

*edit* ignore my sig, need to update that...
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
Last edited by Invert-blu at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by Invert-blu
Ah lucky! I payed the full $600 for it, new. I looked all over craigslist for one though, and there isn't a single store in town that had a new or used one available so I didn't have much better an option then to buy it online. Luckily, I have played an equal EC model, heard the 401 online, and also played the EX-50 to know if it felt right to play so I am hoping it turns out good

*edit* ignore my sig, need to update that...

Yea, that's where I found mine....Craigslist. You won't regret the ESP though, it's worth the money.
Quote by pcp gorilla
Yea, that's where I found mine....Craigslist. You won't regret the ESP though, it's worth the money.

Thanks for the reassurance

and yeah r0ckth3d34n I will definitely post pics
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
When I get the Gibson Faded Flying V in a year, I'm gonna take too many pics... haha. I'm gonna name it, too. I like how Valarie sounds.

I'll take pics of the Dean, too. I never posted pictures of the whole guitar on here before.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
When I get the Gibson Faded Flying V in a year, I'm gonna take too many pics... haha. I'm gonna name it, too. I like how Valarie sounds.

I'll take pics of the Dean, too. I never posted pictures of the whole guitar on here before.

Nice. I would have posted pictures of my current guitar, but I think it would burn the eyes of its beholders. Also if it had a name it would be something horrible like agatha lol (no offense to anyone named agatha )
Set Up:
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX-401
Sanpera Footpedal
yes, you don`t know how long the strings have been on it and who`s had the grubby hands on it, and never leave the store without a setup, if the store doesn`t setup the guitars before they go out use a different store