Vintage Bogen Challenger Tube PA-Guitar Amp convert from the 60's. Picked this up tonight, I only played with it for a couple minutes since it's late but dayum the clean sounds are awesome. I'm stoked to here it overdriven .

front

arse-facing

innards

moar innards

I'm the artsy-sentimentalist type shot

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Last edited by Gibshall at Aug 30, 2009,
Sick amp! What tubes does it run? I am guessing that it doesn't overdrive very much since it's a PA. Congrats, HNAD!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
That's quite an interesting piece you got there! Since it's a PA, too, it might not be that good cranked but it will probably handle OD or distortion pedals very well. Let us know how it works out.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
Sick amp! What tubes does it run? I am guessing that it doesn't overdrive very much since it's a PA. Congrats, HNAD!

6L6 tubes, these were meant to be modded like a vintage bassman. Poor man's version I suppose. There are even some Fender tubes in there as well.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Is that a LIVE terminal on the back?

Man, the **** you could get away with back in the day.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Dude that's awesome, HNAD!
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by ljohn
Lol. A Bogen amp would go down well in Australia.

Bogen. Fantastic.

That's what I was also thinking.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
man, IVE SEEN THSES BEFORE! my guitar teacher used to have piles of these thing for modding. the had some that sounded like marshalls, some like fender and even some that sounded like old Mesas.

sick find, dude. HNPAD

Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.