I win
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
*pic*
I win

There is no follow-up to that.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
Quote by ImitationOfLife

Apparently there is : (
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

Now, while people do say cockroaches will be the only thing to survive a nuclear holocaust, they are mostly referring to the radiation fallout after a nuclear war. A 50 megaton nuke vs. a cockroach, and the roach is gone. Not fried, gone, dust, not even dust, just.... *poof*
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

Quote by Shirate
Now, while people do say cockroaches will be the only thing to survive a nuclear holocaust, they are mostly referring to the radiation fallout after a nuclear war. A 50 megaton nuke vs. a cockroach, and the roach is gone. Not fried, gone, dust, not even dust, just.... *poof*

psht, details.
Quote by 06CardsChamps
psht, details.

Eh, I agree, but I still win
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz