Well ... Ive been looking into playing some old blues / blues solo's and jazz and i am looking at a Ibanez Artcore AFS75T.

Does anyone have one of these? Are they worth it? I also want to play some rock with it. Please tell me if i should get it or if there is an other hollow body's around the price of one of these also i want it to have a bigsby tremelo

EDIT: scrue it just tell me some really nice hollow body guitars with a bigsby or something

DOUBLE EDIT: Is this guitar better than an epiphone Wildkat?
Last edited by iamawsomeguitar at Aug 30, 2009,
i personally think there the best hollow body in that price range. have you played it yet?
Quote by innertom
i personally think there the best hollow body in that price range. have you played it yet?

Nope not yet but ive played other hollow bodys i'm going to go try it soon.
I work in a music shop. For it's price range the Artcore AFS75T is prety good and the trem stays in tune. Just dont play with excessive distortion or you will get alot of feed back.
MARSHALL: AVT 2000, MARSHALL: JTM 200 MARSHALL MAJOR 1969, LINE 6: POD X3 LIVE, VARIAX 600, VARIAX 700, GIBSON: FIREBIRD V,FERNANDES: REVELLE DK, FERNANDES: RETRO ROCKET PRO, BOSS: RC 50 loop station
Just got the AF95, and I have to say it's better than the 75 I played. My opinion though.
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
Another question i have is: Hows the neck feel on it? i know some guitars at higher frets ( 12+) the neck feels really bad is it like that with this guitar?
Yeah, the fret access is pretty bad with these, I can't really get to the 15th fret very easily.
Quote by Gunpowder
You almost banged her? Well you get an almost high five!

*Stops half way*
Quote by boxie
Yeah, the fret access is pretty bad with these, I can't really get to the 15th fret very easily.

The fret access isnt the main thing thinking most the jazz and bluess will be pretty high but does it feel rough on the high frets?