Page 1 of 4

When we let rip with our "Metal FAILs -- Volume I," people were pissed -- mainly because we didn't include their favorite fails. So in the grand tradition of whoring ourselves for populist acclaim, and thus perhaps thousands of grubby fingers clicking on the same links, we've brought you the sequel: "More Metal FAILs" or "Son of Metal FAIL," depending on what you want to call it. We just call it not letting this abundant bushel of failure slip the noose. So without much further ado, here's another heaping helping of metal FAIL

The Son of Metal FAIL

Like babbling brats bawling over Bambi, most sheeple can't stand the thought of applying even a modicum of critical intelligence to the things they love. The careful conservationist, however, understands that sometimes the only way to ensure that the best specimens survive is to thin the herd.
i know it's anus, but couldn't they have done TUK instead of WS?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
It doesn't need a thread, and we don't need you.

Conservationist is one to many Anuses for my liking.

Your arrival has doubled that.
Quote by Butt Rayge
It doesn't need a thread, and we don't need you.

Conservationist is one to many Anuses for my liking.

Your arrival has doubled that.

It's always nice to be reminded that the people who disagree with me are retards. Thanks, man!
Quote by Sein und Zeit
That's nice. It needs it's own thread. As it is, it will be hidden from all the queers who don't listen to deathcore.

A useless article needs its own thread? Good call.

None of this is even your own god damn opinion. You just rip-off whatever new article comes up. Good job being your own fucking person, Mr. Nihilist.

And what the hell are you going on about in the bolded part? So you're a queer then, seeing that you don't listen to deathcore. Or, so I would assume since you're not allowed to have any taste, you brainwashed cretin.

Faggot, get a fucking life.

You have to be a fucking troll, no one is THIS FUCKING STUPID.
Philosophy > Life
Last edited by MoogleRancha at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by Sein und Zeit
It's always nice to be reminded that the people who disagree with me are retards. Thanks, man!

You're so fucking far up your own arse I don't even know how to respond...
I do. Call him a faggot a couple times.

I do, however, apologize for having to associate this man with homosexuality. I have nothing against homosexuality, I swear.
Philosophy > Life
Last edited by MoogleRancha at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by MoogleRancha
A useless article needs its own thread? Good call.

None of this is even your own god damn opinion. You just rip-off whatever new article comes up. Good job being your own fucking person, Mr. Nihilist.

And what the hell are you going on about in the bolded part? So you're a queer then, seeing that you don't listen to deathcore. Or, so I would assume since you're not allowed to have any taste, you brainwashed cretin.

Faggot, get a fucking life.

Silly queer! Logic is for heteros. While it may be true that all deathcore fans are ass-ramming AIDS bait, not all queers listen to deathcore. This is to lead a few more out of the grim forests of faggotry and into the light of truth.
Quote by Sein und Zeit
Silly queer! Logic is for heteros. While it may be true that all deathcore fans are ass-ramming AIDS bait, not all queers listen to deathcore. This is to lead a few more out of the grim forests of faggotry and into the light of truth.

Err, how about getting a mind of your own before talking to me? Thanks.

^ Needs one more "faggot."

And possibly an AIDS reference.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Err, how about getting a mind of your own before talking to me? Thanks.

^ Needs one more "faggot."

And possibly an AIDS reference.

Originality is overrated. Being right? Priceless.
Quote by Sein und Zeit
Originality is overrated. Being right? Priceless.

Oh, there's a price alright. BEING FUCKING BRAINWASHED. BEING A MINDLESS DRONE.

Semi-awful, I'm sure.

You must be miserable. A miserable, miserable cretin.

Hollow and on the verge of suicide.

Have fun with it, you worthless sack of scum.

And have fun believing you are always right and that everyone is wrong and that anybody gives even two shits about your worthless, pathetic excuse for a life.

gl,hf
Philosophy > Life
so you just willingly submit to whatever anus tells you is the right opinion?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
The sheer amount of faggotry flushing out of this faggot fuck is fucking aids worthy.

Go fag it up somewhere else, you faggoty fag.

I apologise to any homosexuals who I have offended with this post. You guys are alright, and I don't blame you if you don't want to be associated with this guy.
^ Was already all over that sentiment.

Good job with the use of faggot, though.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Oh, there's a price alright. BEING FUCKING BRAINWASHED. BEING A MINDLESS DRONE.

Says the guy who regurgitates to socially congenial dogmas on command.

Congratulations! You've bought what they're sellin'.
Quote by Sein und Zeit
Says the guy who regurgitates to socially congenial dogmas on command.

Congratulations! You've bought what they're sellin'.

So you know me and what I'm made of by reading internet posts?

Good call.

And what dogmas am I falling for?

Faggot.
Philosophy > Life
Does anybody besides me think that over half of the stuff on that list is good, quality metal? Or do I just have terrible taste?
Quote by MoogleRancha
So you know me and what I'm made of by reading internet posts?

What's there to know? That you're just another status-conscious knob puking back the same tired platitudes and insults while patting himself on the back for being unique? You sound like every other middle class mediocrity that scored in the 80th percentile on his PSAT and discovered Cradle of Filth before his classmates. Whoopity fuckin' doo.
Quote by metallifan3091
Does anybody besides me think that over half of the stuff on that list is good, quality metal? Or do I just have terrible taste?

At some point, in 5 minutes or less, you will be harassed, ridiculed, mocked, and bullshitted by TS...

Most of it is quite good, but in fantasy world, it's not.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by metallifan3091

Door number 2
Quote by Sein und Zeit
What's there to know? That you're just another status-conscious knob puking back the same tired platitudes and insults while patting himself on the back for being unique? You sound like every other middle class mediocrity that scored in the 80th percentile on his PSAT and discovered Cradle of Filth before his classmates. Whoopity fuckin' doo.

Go suck an egg, you useless cretin.

What dogmas did I fall for?

Be specific, you waste of air.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Go suck an egg, you useless cretin.

Be specific, you waste of air.

For starters, you seem to think "unique" is valuable in and of itself, just like every other brainwashed tardcart in the self-esteem society.
Quote by MoogleRancha
At some point, in 5 minutes or less, you will be harassed, ridiculed, mocked, and bullshitted by TS...

Good call. Luckily, taste is opinion based, and there's nothing that some dumbass fuc kmook on an internet forum is going to do to change my musical tastes.

By the way, TS, what exactly do you have against these albums? Or the albums from the first FAIL?
Quote by Sein und Zeit
For starters, you seem to think "unique" is valuable in and of itself, just like every other brainwashed tardcart in the self-esteem society.

Not as much unique, but be what you want to be. Not what some society/cult says to. So in a way, you are following a "brainwashed tardcart" because you're following societal dogmas via ANUS.

It's the same thing.

Quote by metallifan3091
By the way, TS, what exactly do you have against these albums? Or the albums from the first FAIL?

Nothing, he just conforms to the general opinion of a society.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by metallifan3091

The bands releasing those albums have released other epic albums so yeah, they are quality metal.

The fail band list on the other hand, I'm more inclined to agree with most but they aren't as terrible as portrayed. A huge meh from me but I wouldn't go out of my way to attack them.

Bar CoF
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by MoogleRancha
Not as much unique, but be what you want to be. Not what some society/cult says to. So in a way, you are following a "brainwashed tardcart" because you're following societal dogmas via ANUS.

It's the same thing.

I don't know how he could possbly not see this.
Quote by MoogleRancha

It's the same thing.

"Be yourself." "Everyone is important." "Just do your best and it will be good enough." "All people are equal." "It's all just opinion." "Reality doesn't matter, it's your heart that counts."

Bullshit, bullshit and triple fucking bullshit.

You're living in a fantasy world and conforming to whatever allows you to continue to deny reality. I've taken the opposite tack: I've figured out what is real and conformed myself to that. For some reason, that infuriates you. I wonder why?
Quote by Sein und Zeit
"Be yourself." "Everyone is important." "Just do your best and it will be good enough." "All people are equal." "It's all just opinion." "Reality doesn't matter, it's your heart that counts."

You're living in a fantasy world and conforming to whatever allows you to continue to deny reality. I've taken the opposite tack: I've figured out what is real and conformed myself to that. For some reason, that infuriates you. I wonder why?

You've figured out what's real. Am I right in assuming that you have no degree in philosophy/vast knowledge enough to determine what is real and what isn't?

I'm only infuriated because you're whiney enough to try and spread it to everyone that doesn't care.

I live however the hell I want. Freedom, perhaps? Make happiness my own way?

Oh, that's right. You wouldn't know what that is.

Kindly exit the forum and please, dear Satan please, let the door hit you on your ANUS on the way out.
Philosophy > Life

I presume you can read, right?
So you're saying that because you conform to society as a whole and listen to opinions put forth by a ridiculous website, rather than forming your own, you're in the right? That trying to be your own person, and to do your own thing, is the wrong thing to do? Who are you, Agent Smith or something? This is ridiculous. Following your thinking that uniqueness is unimportant, many of the bands that you probably like(assuming that you even like metal music, and aren't just a goddamned PoS troll) wouldn't even exist, because they would never have been inspired to create unique music. And, for the record, music taste IS opinion. Opinion's can't be wrong, asshat. Have a good night.
Quote by Sein und Zeit

When were any of those mentioned? Besides the opinion one, which is true.
Quote by Sein und Zeit

What is real then?
Page 1 of 4