hey pit i got a quick question.
right i bought greendays new album 21st century breakdown but when i got it home it wouldnt play on either of my computers or my cd player.
i took it back and got a replacement, i tried in my dads computer and it did not work, so i tried it in his really good CD player and it worked.
i went home to test it on my copmuter and cd player and it worked on neither of them. when i try it on any computer the disk drive makes really wierd noises and if i open media player it just freezes.

has this happened to anyone else with this CD? or any other CD for that matter?
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
English Language. Use it.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Inb4 This album sucks, Green Day sucks.

Trolls, **** off.

That is strange. My various copies work on all CD players/computers. Maybe its your CD player/PC?
Quote by soulflyV
Don't be a dick, the whole post was comprehensible, even by my standards.

I think it could be something to do with the copy-protection on the CD, if it has any.

but its outrageous to have such a protection.
i think it may be something with your CDROM unit
i just tried another disk on my computer and that worked so its not the computers cd drive.
Used a lens cleaner on my CD player, no help.
and what the hell are you talking about matt169, so there was a few grammatical errors in my post, its still a lot better then a lot of the posts i read on the pit (no offense guys)
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Yeah that's happened to a few Cds, like the new Rancid and Bob Evans CD

Got no clue whatsoever whats wrong with it, it works on a normal CD player, just not the computer
it really sucks! i cant even put it on my ipod
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
No wonder people download music. I've never had this problem (Touch wood (Not in that way pit.)) so can only offer my condolences. Haven't got that album yet. Probably should though.
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
mmmm yeah im really really annoyed......lololololololol your touching your wood ;-)
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Quote by matt169
English Language. Use it.

Did you read his post? If you could not understand that, you have no right saying someone needs to use the english language, fucker
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^