Being new to Flamenco style guitar and fingerpicking, I found that I was having difficulty seeing the clear treble strings against the clear plastic pick guard. Everything sort of blended together with my bifocals.

I took a black Magic Marker and colored about three inches of the G or third string, just behind the sound hole. The added contrast truly helps and I cannot detect any difference in sound or tone on the 3rd String.
I actually think that they make black colored nylon guitar strings, and (to my knowledge) they're exactly the same as the clear ones, just a different color. I'm not too sure though, I've only heard this, and I don't really have a nylon string guitar either.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Flamenco and fingerpicking are two entirely different things, it's a good trick though I try to keep my students from looking at the guitar at all. Also, if you've been playing for a little while you'd be surprised how good you can aim if you don't think about it. Try playing when drunk, you'll hit pretty much every string right on the spot.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
clayon,is.indeed,correct!they.do.have.black.nylon.strings,they.are.the.same..imyself,preferclear.though,each.tothere.own.though....goodluck!