Well, I was thinking about putting a Bigsby on my strat (don't ask), but frankly, it's a bit overpriced.

...So does anyone know of any copies? I googled it along with several others, but they're either on ebay or don't exist anymore. I'm nowhere near the USA, and I generally dislike ebay so I consider that as a last resort...

Rondo has a Tele with a bigsby, that costs just as much as a genuine Bigsby:
http://www.rondomusic.com/tc630trem.html

I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
Its just the way its designed its not that cheap to make. There are licensed ones out there. Its gonna be like a FR the original is good some of the licensed ones arent to bad but the noname knock offs are crap. You got a chinese copy and the metal is gonna be garbage and the parts fit will be poor.
Quote by David Collins
Paying $50 for a poorly made copy on the other hand, that would be overpriced. Function to finance ratio.
Well put, sir.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
im installing a bigsby to a guitar im building but Im not sure what kind of bridge to buy? Suggestions?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
are you insane?
Quite.

Problem is, I don't want to spend more on the trem than on the actual guitar itself. And ontop of that, I don't see how it can fall out of tune, but I can see how it can be made of an inferior metal. Ah well, I guess the Bigsby can come at a later time.
I have a ponytail fetish.
..And a labcoat fetish. SCIENCE!
i bought a licensed bigsby b50 for my firebird for about 100 bucks online. anythign cheaper than that and i would say stay away.
im using a roller bridge with it.
where did you get your roller bridge from?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination