[for which I am getting paid; handsomely ]

BUT

I taught him "Wild Thing", because of how easy it is, and because the chorus is all "WILD THING!" and he can find amusements in that he likes the chorus, are there any other songs such as this, that have easy riffs that you think you could teach a child with a mental age equivilent to 5 or 6?

That last part isn't meant to take the piss of him, its what everyone told me when I started teaching him.

TL;DR : Besides 'Smoke on the Water' and 'Wild Thing', what could I teach a kid with a mental age of 5/6 on the guitar?

Note: We're talking using single notes or power chords, not real chords, btw.
Ironman!
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
i believe in a thing called love! ooooooooooooooooooh oh yeah!
I'LL ALWAYS NEED THIS
I'LL ALWAYS NEED YOU
Happy Birthday-- the single note version. Pretty sure I saw it on here somewhere....
highway to hell
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
the opening chords to rock you like a hurricane... simple power chords and that song as simple as it is gets people so excited when they play it hahahaha
American woman

its pretty much just 3 chords over and over again as far as i know
we're not gonna take it. pretty much all power chords and the same giant crowd-chanting chorus type effect.
RIP George Carlin (1937-2008)
Blister in the Sun- Violent Femmes
Gibson ES335
Ibanez RG370DXGP
Ibanez SA Series
Fender Acoustic
Marshall JCM800 1-12 split channel
Quote by Head BANGER 81
we're not gonna take it. pretty much all power chords and the same giant crowd-chanting chorus type effect.

I Wanna Rock works nicely too. I think the original uses open chords, but it sounds pretty good with just power chords.