i read that classic 30 combo has a tube rattling problem and i dont want that...

does peavey classic 50 has the same problem?
i heard that a lot of people had problems with tube rattling, especially with classic 30...
i dont know, maybe it was only with older models or something...
I have a classic 50, and I've got no problems with it, though I think you can buy a 'Toms tube tamer' to sort any rattling problem out anyways.
ive heard of classic 30's either coming with or wthout a tubeguard depending on the year it was made. maybe the ones with (or without) tubeguards cause the rattling

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by timzee117
ive heard of classic 30's either coming with or wthout a tubeguard depending on the year it was made. maybe the ones with (or without) tubeguards cause the rattling

Yeah, I think its the older models (which look oddly like fenders), which don't have the tubeguard, I think these are the ones with rattling problems, however there are still things you can do to stop this though.
Quote by greenwoodfan93
I have a classic 50, and I've got no problems with it, though I think you can buy a 'Toms tube tamer' to sort any rattling problem out anyways.

This is correct.

This is a somewhat common issue (or at least i've heard it multiple times). Some Fender combos have the same problem.

A quick fix is to replace the power tubes because something may have gotten loose from all the resonance and whatnot in the combo. but, the tube tamers DO work well and are worth the money, if its bad.

I had this problem with my VK a while back, but got new power tubes and it sorted out. I still get it sometimes, but its only on certain frequencies.

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=9856