I have a bit of a problem, I recently broke up with my girlfriend and now four days after that she is going out with one of my close friends, neither of them bothered to ask me or even tell me...

Having just found out about it I have pretty much disowned both of them, was this the right decision? or am I over reacting? When I confronted my friend he didnt seem that bothered about me finding out, he basically said "oh I didnt know how to tell you man".

I have arranged meet my "friend" tonight in a rather secluded area, mainly to get the stuff I lent him back... The question is, what do I do? How do I act? I mean I am really, really tempted to kick the sh*t out of him but we were good friends...

(I know this needs to be in the relationship thread but I need a pretty quick response... sorry)
um get over it

it happens
but seriously same thing happened to me I got over it
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
You broke up with her -> she goes out with another guy = not a problem for most mentally healthy people.

Why are you really pissed?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Talk it out with your mate and tell him how you feel. If he's really your mate then he should choose you over her.
TRANSFORMICE

Yes it happens, go get rather drunk and cop off with a new girl.. Tiz amazing what alcohol and a BJ will cure..
@dbostwick
Quote by Kensai
You broke up with her -> she goes out with another guy = not a problem for most mentally healthy people.

Why are you really pissed?
It takes time to get over relationships. I would be pissed if that happened to me dude
Balls.
So let me get this straight. YOU broke up with her and now you're pissed because she's dating your friend?

Here's my advice. Hit puberty.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
(I know this needs to be in the relationship thread but I need a pretty quick response... sorry)
Ahem.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
neither of them bothered to ask me or even tell me...

Get over yourself? What she / they do now is their business, she hardly needs your approval to date other guys...
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Quote by zchavez09
yeah kick his ass!!!!!

that'd show her not to date other people

its not that, its just its one of my best friends... and he ****ed me over (not literally) I feel like I need to get him back
She was free game the moment you broke up with her. I think she broke up with you and you are feeling a little butt hurt.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.