Hey guys I have a epi valve junior head which as you probably know is all clean, which is great but i like to play teh br00talz every once and a while as well
Ha i know this wouldnt be ideal but is there a decent distortion pedal under about $200 that can give me a tubelike feel and clarity? I'm running a DS-1 through it right now which is definately not amazing. I'm just looking for something for practice till I can afford my xxx/3120. I just need something quality though not like a metalcore or something lol. And I don't really like the metal muff. Ive heard good things about the blackstar pedals would these be decent? Thanks in advance for any possible suggestions!
Current Gear

PRS SE Singlecut
Eleca Japanese LP
Epi Valve Junior
A generic 4x12 cab and some assorted random pedals
Uh if you mean like make it sound like a cranked tube amp try Keeley Blues Driver..but thats not heavy enough
you could try out one of those AMT legend series pedals. i think they're about $130 and i was pretty impressed with the soundclips. check them out on their site.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Radial Tonebone Hot British?
Barber Dirty Bomb?
Damage Control?
Tech 21 SansAmp GT2?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by mikeyElite
you could try out one of those AMT legend series pedals. i think they're about $130 and i was pretty impressed with the soundclips. check them out on their site.

Wow I was very Impressed with the triple rec pedal clip if it sounds anything like that I think ill go with that. And only $130? If i give it a clean boost to tighten it up a bit that would be perfect thanks man.
Current Gear

PRS SE Singlecut
Eleca Japanese LP
Epi Valve Junior
most amp like distortion pedals I've heard are the Box of Rock and Carl Martin Plexi Tone. But neither will give you a br0074l sound.
Last edited by al112987 at Aug 30, 2009,
haha wow there are sooooo many distortion pedals out there thanks for all the suggestions guys
Current Gear

PRS SE Singlecut
Eleca Japanese LP
Epi Valve Junior