I'm not trying to sell it on here, because I know no-one will buy it. I'm looking to sell it on eBay second hand. I've used it for about a year, and it still works perfectly. I still have the box and protection stuff that came with it, so that I can repackage it. Can anyone recommend a good starting price? I'm aware that the new Line 6 Spider 4 is out now, which may affect the price people are willing to pay for it.

Thanks.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Depends on what watts it is. I would sell them for...

Line 6 III 15 - $70 - $80

Line 6 III 30 - $100 - $120

Line 6 III 75 - $140 - 200

Line 6 III 120 - $220 - $300

I can bet that there are going to be unoriginal idiots who are going to say give it away for free or burn it.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Aug 30, 2009,
Hey! Herman Ri2!
I've been meaning to tell you something for a while,
I was the guy who bought that peavey XXX before you :P
Sorry man.

But on topic,
How many watts?
just give me a fender and let me rip
100 is a good start. If you want top dollar, you might want to list it on CL for 200. Thats about as much as I think you could get for it.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Quote by sk8board3r
Hey! Herman Ri2!
I've been meaning to tell you something for a while,
I was the guy who bought that peavey XXX before you
:P
Sorry man.

But on topic,
How many watts?

What?

EDIT: What Peavey XXX are you talking about?
Last edited by herman ri2 at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by herman ri2
What?

A couple weeks ago, in toronto a guy was selling the Peavey triple X combo.
The add was on craigslist. I was the guy who bought it before you did
Quote by sk8board3r
A couple weeks ago, in toronto a guy was selling the Peavey triple X combo.
The add was on craigslist. I was the guy who bought it before you did

Oh, that Peavey. Funny thing is that I actual told the guy that I didn't want it because the reverb was broken (I think reverb is important because I use it for my jazzy cleans) and the Peavey was a one trick pony. It is only good for metal and I play a lot of other genres like Jazz, blues, and etc. Plus, the cleans on the Peavey were too mediocre for me. I found a Line 6 Flextone III XL that is extremely versatile that came with a short board and I'm happy with the decision I made. Have fun with the Peavey Though.
Quote by herman ri2
Oh, that Peavey. Funny thing is that I actual told the guy that I didn't want it because the reverb was broken (I think reverb is important because I use it for my jazzy cleans) and the Peavey was a one trick pony. It is only good for metal and I play a lot of other genres like Jazz, blues, and etc. Plus, the cleans on the Peavey were too mediocre for me. I found a Line 6 Flextone III XL that is extremely versatile that came with a short board and I'm happy with the decision I made. Have fun with the Peavey Though.

trueee. to each his own i geuss. I personally ****ing love this amp. very metal, but i dont know what your talking about with the cleans. I get brilliant cleans
Oh yeah, I forgot about watts. Its a 30.

Thanks for the advice herman_ri2. But I live in England. So should I charge £100-£120 or about £50-£60? My apologies for my crap money translation.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Aug 30, 2009,
Quote by sk8board3r
trueee. to each his own i geuss. I personally ****ing love this amp. very metal, but i dont know what your talking about with the cleans. I get brilliant cleans

Keep it metal.
Quote by Led Pepplin
Oh yeah, I forgot about watts. Its a 30.

Thanks for the advice herman_ri2. But I live in England. So should I charge £100-£120 or about £50-£60? My apologies for my crap money translation.

I say so but try to look around on your local ad sites and see what they are going for. Remember that selling items on ad sites are very competitive.