I've watched a video on it... and it looks wayyyy better then the spider III... you should have put up your flame sheild cause even though no one has used it they will still flame you.. i hope it better though.. if so i might buy it
I don't know, it's good though because that makes Spider 3's much cheaper (And there can't be too much of a difference).
Camilla Choads.
I have a spider 3 and i like it. and I think i played with a spider 4 in a guitar center. It sounded pretty good.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by kranoscorp

I'm not going to give you a bias half assed answer on these amps. TBH, I think that they aren't that bad as people make them out to be but I think you should try them out and see for yourself. Don't listen to me or anyone else but listen to your ears.
They aren't great, but they are definately a step in the right direction for the Spider series. A great improvement over the Spider 3, the only real cons are that it's still a bit digital sounding (compared to the Flextone) and it's controls aren't as easier as they want to seem to be, specifically for editing parameters for effects.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp