Guitar needed (with a 7 string guitar) tunings used - drop d (dadgbe), 7 string standard (beadgbe)

Bassist needed also email me if your interested seanstephensen@live.ca I will get emails easier than UG personal messages so please email
alright cool. Yea sorry last time I kind of just forgot about it because I was getting involved with this band which now needs a guitarist. You were 20 right? We're both 16 but you seem to be the only person in winnipeg who is responding. Do you have guitar pro? I can send you some of our songs and you can let me know if you're interested
My email's messed up I can't send e-mails. Did that guitar pro file work for you? because that's the only full original we have right now. What did you think of it?
Quote by CapnKickass
yeah it worked. like I said it's an interesting style. It works for me. I can try learn it if you want. Lead or rythym.

Rhythm ideally, I was thinking I'd take lead. This song they're not that different but in the other song I'm writing there's a really tricky lead pattern during the second verse. For now I guess just learn rhythm and well see how you are, if you're awesome we can both take lead like megadeth does maybe
Ok cool. I think before the drummer mightve been a bit reluctant to have you over because you're 4 years older than us but looks like there's no 16 year old metal guitarists readily available right now so it should all be good. I may also know a bassist then well be all set