can anyone recommend any songs which is intermediate/easy.

Metal-rock genre but i dont really mind.
Last edited by 00mirshahia at Aug 30, 2009,
Take Five-various
Stormy Monday-T Bone Walker
Lenny-SRV

A genre would be nice.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Your definition of intermediate/ easy , is going to be different to other peoples, my advice is just pick a song YOU enjoy listening to and want to learn, then get tabs for it and just learn it a bit at a time. You must know your own ability on guitar, so just pick something you think sounds like something you could play. failing that you could always just search for '*insert genre here* easy / intermediate guitar riffs' on youtube or something?
JacK!
Well i can play most metallica riff, but i have trouble with most solos, i can play them but not cleanly and well.

I can play most nirvana. I would like to play a solo which isn't to fast but can be played and is nice and melodic.
Quote by 00mirshahia
Well i can play most metallica riff, but i have trouble with most solos, i can play them but not cleanly and well.

I can play most nirvana. I would like to play a solo which isn't to fast but can be played and is nice and melodic.

Smells like teen spirit is like 4 chords, and the solo is essentially the verse played on guitar. If that isn't melodic and slow I don't know what is.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.
Quote by Zmatt
Smells like teen spirit is like 4 chords, and the solo is essentially the verse played on guitar. If that isn't melodic and slow I don't know what is.

I can already play that. That was the first song i could play. I would like something a little bit harder.
Is there song which is relatively easy to learn the whole song. Because what i find is that when i learn i song, i can play everything but the solo which bugs the hell out of me. I can finally get the correct speed in the master of puppets solo but i can never play it cleanly like the way Kirk does it.
Dude, just play something you like. If its too hard, then pick something easier, you have got to have plenty of songs you enjoy hearing, try playing them. And if your that one in a million people who don't have any songs to enjoy but play guitar (okay make that one in 7 billion, yes more than our population), then your just S.O.L.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal